Chapter 2: His friend named Boris

Maddie creaked open the door which suprisingly wasn't locked. Inside was pale yellow floorboard. The ground had a sticky black liquid that smelled like pen. Cut outs of Bendy were hung all over the place. No sign of Boris.

"This is place cool. I guess." Y/N shrugged.

"Well maybe we could uncover the secret mystery​ thing." Brad laughed picking up a can that said bacon soup.

"Well this could be fun, let's all look around then meet back here." Abby suggested. Everyone agreed.

Y/N walked down a long hallway. Most of the doors were locked but the ones that were open had picture of Bendy and Boris. She smiled and pick up one of the pictures. The ink was still wet. It smugged​ on her finger messing up Bendy's smile.

"Oops sorry Bendy." Y/N said setting the picture down. She took of the F/C backpack and pulled out a black pen. She attempted to fix him but he looked more sad now.

"Oh well." Y/N thought setting the picture down and throwing the pen back into her backpack. The room otherwise was small only a writing desk and a poster that said The Devil's Swing. It had a picture of what look like Bendy wearing a tutu.

"That episode was the last episode of the series wasn't it?" Y/N thought. She took the poster off the wall and put it in the backpack. Then she left the room. Only to run right smack into Ryan.

"Ow Ryan what the hell." Y/N said rubbing her nose.

"Well watch where you're going." Ryan laughed helping her back up. "Hey I found something cool and kinda scary want to see?"

"Sure!" Y/N said excited for something not boring.

"Follow me." Ryan said grabbing her hand. Ryan lead Y/N down another hallway then took a left turn into a dark room.

"What's in here I can't see anything." Y/N said trying to see in the dark. Ryan took out a match and lit a lantern.

"This." Ryan said lighting up the room. Y/N eyes widened as she say what looked like Boris on the plank in front of her, chained up. With a huge gap in his chest revealed ribs.