Chapter 3: Ink machine

"Ryan what is that?" Y/N asked.

"It looks like Boris. He's. Huge!" Ryan said poking him.

"Ew Ryan don't touch him." Y/N said grabbing his arm.

"What you scared?" Ryan chuckled.

"No! It's just. Weird." Y/N said. "Let's go."

"Ugh ok." Ryan said. They left the room. They were halfway down the hallway when Brad called for them.

"Hey guys come look at this." They followed his voice into a room. Six pillers were around the room. At the end of the room was a machine. Black splotches were all around it. An ink machine.

"I think we have to collect these six items to get the machine to work?" Abby suggested.

"Let's see here." Maddie said studying the pictures featuring the items. "A wrench, gear, ink bottle, plushie, mirror, projector, and a stack of paper."

"Shall we split up and collect the items?" Ryan asked.

"I call the plushie!" Y/N said.

"Ok I'll get the projector and gear." Ryan nodded.

"I'll get the stack of paper and ink bottle." Abby explained.

"I'll get the ink bottle then." Brad said.

"I'll get the wrench." Maddie smiled. They split up and began looking for the items. Y/N searched the hallways till she came across a small room. Inside was a desk with drawings. A small Bendy plushie sat on the desk. He had a cute grin and button eyes. She picked it up. She took it back to the ink machine room and sat him on the pillar with the plushie picture. Everyone else was still searching for their items.

"I guess I'll go look around more then." Y/N thought to herself. She went back to the room with Boris in it. Boris was gone.

"Boris?" Y/N called. "Are you here?" Y/N slapped her self in the forhead remembering Boris isn't real. Or was he. Just as she thought that she felt and hand on her shoulder. It was inky.

"Boris?" Y/N whispered. She whipped around. To see a huge black figure with a bendy face.

Y/N screamed! Then laughter.

"Oh my god!" Ryan laughed removing the mask.

"Ryan you suck!" Y/N said punching him in the arm.

"Yeah and you swallow." Ryan giggled.

"Oh shut up!" Y/N said storming past him.

"You know you do!" Ryan called after her but Y/N blocked it out. She walked down a hall. She came to another desk. On the paper was a huge ink splatter. On the wall it said in bold letters:

DREAMS COME TRUE

Y/N quickly left the room disturbed by the inky writing. The most disturbing thing was the ink was fresh like that bendy drawing from earlier. Y/N hurried back to the ink machine room to see if everyone had collected their items.

Maddie and Abby had collected their  items. Ryan had too. Brad was the only one missing. Suddenly Brad came rushing in with the ink bottle. He was breathing heavily.

"You ok Brad?" Abby asked concerned.

"Ryan's not funny." Brad said calming down.

"What are you talking about I haven't left since I scared Y/N." Ryan said confused.

"Yeeeah." Abby said confused as well. Brad's eyes widened. Then he shuffled over and set the ink bottle on the pillar.

"It was probably nothing. Heh." Brad said nervously.

"Yeah you pussy. Come on let's turn this thing on." Ryan said approaching the ink machine. He switched on the switch. The ink machine began to whirr. Then the ink came pouring down. Gallons and gallons of it.

"Run!" Maddie yelled escaping the ink.

"Ryan turn it off!" Y/N yelled over the machine.

"I can't!" Ryan yelled back switching the machine on and off. Nothing was working. Then the machine burst exploding with ink. Everyone went in different directions.