Chapter 12: Joey Drew

Y/N looked over Joey Drew's drawings. Ryan was looking through the cabinets.

"They are trapped here because of Joey's drawings. So if we destroy the drawings some how they can be free?' Y/N suggested.

"Maybe let's go tell Boris and Alice." Ryan said going for the door. Y/N walked out to Alice and Boris.

"I have an idea." Y/N told them how we could free them.

"Are you sure that could work?" Boris asked nervously.

"Maybe." Y/N shrugged.

"There's only one way to find out." Alice said. Y/N got up and went back to Joey's office. She found pictures of Alice, Boris, and Bendy. This would work. Hopefully.

Y/N brought the papers into the room. Then set them in the middle of the room.

"Boris Alice I need you guys to go fund Bendy." Y/N said.

"We'll try." Boris said leaving. Alice followed.

Y/N ripped a bit of Bendy's picture. Would this work?

"Maybe we have to fully get rid of the pictures." Ryan said.

"Well how will we do that?" Y/N asked.

"Fire." Ryan pulled out a match.

"I don't want them to burn." Y/N said startled.

"We burn the pictures." Ryan said picking up one of the pictures.

"Ok. We have to wait tell they get back." Y/N sighed.

A little while later Alice and Boris came back they were dragging Bendy behind them.

"Ok we got him but not for long do what your gonna do. NOW!" Alice yelled. They struggled with Bendy. Ryan lit the pictures on fire Bendy's first. Bendy broke out of Alice and Boris's grip. Bendy jumped at Ryan.

"No!" Y/N yelled. She grabbed at Bendy. Ryan dropped a match. The wood floor began to burn. Bendy caught on fire first.

"Y/N run!" Boris yelled.

"What about you and Alice?" Y/N asked.

"We'll be fine we're cartoons!" Alice laughed kinda scared. Y/N grabbed Ryan and sprinted out of the room. The rest of the building was slowly catching on fire.

"Ryan do you know where a exit is?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah follow me." Ryan grabbed her hand and brought her down a hallway. A door that said exit was at the end of the hallway.

Ryan dashed into the door and broke it down. Then they were finally out.

Inky, burned, and tired but out. It was dark out.

"Ryan... We made it." Y/N smiled hugging Ryan. Ryan pulled her in for a kiss. Suprised Y/N kissed back.

Y/N and Ryan walked back to Y/N's house. Y/N's parents still weren't back. Ryan said goodbye and went back home.

Y/N took a long shower and changed into some pajamas. That night she had a dream.

Alice, Boris, and Bendy stood before her. In some sort of grassy medow.

"Thank you Y/N." Bendy said hugging her. Boris and Alice joined. They all sat and hugged.

"Remember Y/N we are your secret."