2

Mina walked out of her car holding her floor length skirt and throwing her black leather bag over her shoulder, her blueish green eyes glazing over for a moment as she has a vision of meeting her mate today in school. Coming back to reality she smiles at a human named Angela before walking into the school. Humans boys and girls alike turn their heads to look at her as she walks through the halls, surely she was blessed with enhancing beauty which helped when she wanted to feed.

As she makes a sharp turn and enters the classroom she had class in a blood, Texas and forest scent filled her small nose and made her eyes turn black, Jasper Hale was standing next to the teacher along with all of his siblings seeing that this was a class all of them had together when a blood, Greece and ancient parchment scent filled his nose, he quickly turned around looked at the girl who had just entered.

Her eyes were wide and her beauty was out of that world, she looked like a goddess, a Greek goddess, her full lips and pale complexion along with her pale blonde hair and greenish blue eyes had him completely entranced, Mina saw his amazed face and mentally cursed that her mate would only like her by her looks, even though she was half demon half angel there was so much more than what met the eyes and she knew that with a beauty like hers he wouldn't want her if she didn't look like this, by the colour of his eyes she knew that he was a cold one that fed on animals.

"Good morning miss Alexanders please sit down." the teacher said smiling at her, the old Literature teacher said smiling at her, she nodded and smiled back brightly making her mate smile at her which caught his siblings attention, Rosalie Hale turned to the girl and glared at her but when she saw that she wasn't getting attention she frowned and along with her siblings took in her appearance in.

Mina ignored the looks and sat at the back of the class and pulled her books out of her bag, Alice Cullen was the first to react and skip to the girl and sit in front of her "Hi I'm Alice Cullen, my family and I just moved here." the pixie like girl says making Mina do a double take. "A...Are you really talking to me?" she asked astonished usually people never talked directly to her, demon and angels did but they always addressed her by her royal status. Alice giggled and nodded, not knowing if the astonishment was the obnoxious type or if it was real.

A sincere smile spread across allowing her dimples to show as she said "Mina Alexanders." Everyone  in the room turned to her and watched the sincere smile on the girl's face, 'I just hope that Jasper can control his thirst around her.' she heard one of the new boys says, looking at them she noticed that bronze haired cold one was looking at her mind and decided to play a trick on him 'Pickaboo young immortal.' she thought and allowed him to read her mind, seeing him jump gave her great satisfaction.

"It's a wonderful name, have you always lived here?" she asked, Mina turned her eyes back to her and nodded licking her lips slightly, Jasper saw this and instantly a thought rushed into his head of her doing that while they were together in bed, Edward Cullen looked at his brother in disgust and shivered "That's disgusting Jasper." he muttered under her breath, everyone in the family laughed under their breaths.

Mina had been reading the mind reader's mind and consequently saw her mate's thoughts which unfortunately made her aroused, which was never a good thing around humans, forcing herself to calm down and not think about it and putting her shield back up. "Would you like to sit with us at lunch?" Alice asked reaching to grab Mina's hand, as soon as their cold skin connected both were sucked into a vision, Mina and Jasper getting married and Alice preparing the wedding, happy smiles on both their faces.

Coming back to reality both immortals gasped as Edward chuckled and patted Jasper on the back. "Settle now children. We have new students here today why don't you introduce yourselves?" the teacher said kindly. "I'm Rosalie Hale, I'm the twin sister of Jasper and we're from Rochester." the blonde angelic cold one says looking around the room, "Please sit on Miss Alexander's left miss Hale." Mrs. Lovestone said, nodding the blonde vampire walks to the seat and sends Mina a nasty look which is completely ignored as Mina is staring at her mate.

"I'm Emmett Cullen. I'm from Tennessee." the tall buff vampire says before the teacher tells him "Go sit in front of Miss Hale." Alice stood up from the seat she had taken and said "I'm Alice Cullen, I'm the youngest along with Edward and I'm from Mississippi" the teacher nodded and said "You can stay where you are Miss Cullen." Alice beamed and sat back down turning around to face Mina but when she saw her looking behind her, Alice knew she was looking at her best friend "I'm Edward Cullen, I'm from Illinois, my siblings forgot to say that we are adopted my Dr. and Mrs. Cullen." Edward said as the teacher pointed the the seat next to Alice.

"I'm Jasper Hale, I'm Rosalie's twin brother and as she said we're from Rochester." Jasper said not taking his eyes off his mate, the gaze that they dared not break held so many emotions yet Mina was certain he was only into her because of her looks, granted unlike the other girls in school she did not wear make up. "Sit next to Miss Alexanders." Mrs. Lovestone said to which Jasper responded by fast walking to the seat.

The two broke their gaze and Mina's cheeks flushed deep red which caused Jasper to smile at her, the class went on with the Cullen family taking sneak peaks at Jasper's mate as she wrote down what the teacher said in neat and ancient like handwriting, Mina's long silk curls sometimes falling over her shoulder causing her to throw them back. 'I would appreciate it if you all would stop staring at me.' Mina thought to all of the Cullen Clan in the room, making them jump into the air and turn to her.