Chapter 1

Ever since Emily moved to London things have been different at the BAU. Work still gets done and there is still that family feeling around the team. But there is something in the atmosphere that is different. If you never have been to the office of the BAU before and you'd walk in there right now you would be met by happy faces and someone would probably ask you if you want something, like a coffee or so. Everything would seem good but still you would feel that there is something beyond the happiness that meets you. Somehow you would feel some kind of graving. That feeling is easy to explain. A lot of heavy crimes have been solved at this unit. A lot of evil and darkness have been revealed under this roof and somehow got stuck within the walls. But there is another feeling behind the happy faces, the feeling of something that's missing. This feeling is harder to explain. Why? Because this is the feeling that comes directly from the people working at the unit. They are the ones who are missing something, or rather; they're missing someone.

The door to the BAU swings open and in storms the tecnical analysist, Penelope Garcia with a big bright smile on her lips.
"Guys! I have amazing news!" Garcia says while preforming a small happy dance infront of her colleagues.
"What might that be then?" Derek Morgan asks and chuckles at his friends behavior.
"The one and only Emily Prentiss is coming home from London to visit us this weekend!" Garcia explains.
Everyone cheers at this statment. They're all missing their friend.

JJ misses Emily too of course, maybe a bit more than the others, but she has some mixed feelings about seeing her friend again. When Emily first left the BAU JJ made her promise to stay in touch and to call every week. The first couple of weeks Emily called like she promised and they talked about everything that happened in their lives. But then she stoped calling. JJ has tried to call Emily but she didn't pick up. Obviously JJ got worried that something had happened to her friend but when she talked to Morgan and Garcia about it they told her that they still talked to Emily every now and then. Why wouldn't Emily talk to her anymore? JJ had no idea but she plans to find out this weekend when she meets Emily again.