Who?

Chapter 2 

Bib bib bib bib..... Oh you are awake some women in a white clothing said. What happened? Why am I here? You fell and got in to a coma, you been laying here for 3 months now. Have I really wasted 3 months of my life sleeping, that’s crazy. Yes, I'm going to call your husband. Here u should fill out this paper. She got out the room and I saw the paper. So my name was Aisha Rehman and I was only 17! Wow ONLY 17 and did she just say I had a HUSBAND?! I filled the paper in and looked at the clock. 01:00 pm. I felt asleep again. 

Aisha, Aisha! Wake up. A stranger was in front of me. Ali, She can’t remember anything please let her rest said the doctor. Oh okay, he was really teary and took my hand to his cheek. Hi Aisha I'm your husband and I will always protect you no matter what. He looked in my eyes and cried. 

The doctor gave him some papers and said "here you go just fill out here and she’s all yours". Thanks. He took me up really carefully out of the bed and walked me to his car. He opened the car door and sat me in the front seat. You don't know how much I missed you Aisha he said and gave me some juice so I could get some energy. I was quite and shaking really really bad. I mean how can he be my husband I'm only 17! He actually looked really good he had a beard and black hair. He kissed my forehead and drove us to a big house. 

This is our home, sweetheart. He took my hand and we both walked in the same time. It was getting dark outside he ordered some food and we sat down watching TV. He laughed at the TV and looked at me. Hey why are u crying'? He asked in a sweet voice. I haven't said anything the whole day so I started freaking out. Who are you! I yelled. Hey... hey... hey don't yell at me let me tell you who I am. I'm your husband and my name is Ali Rehman, I'm 21 years old. Really 21! My eyes opened up – F’ing 21 years old. When did we marry each other huh? He putted his hands on my cheeks and looked me right in my eyes, look you don't remember anything and it’s okay but you got to calm down a little bit. I won’t hurt you I promise. Now eat something he said smiling, and fed me with a of slice pizza. 

He was showering and I took a look at the house. I could hardly walk but I thought I would wash the plates and the glasses. After I washed the plates and glasses. I looked at a pink book called "I love you" unfortunately it was a photo album. I opened and it was me and him on our wedding day I think. He looked happy but I didn’t. The clothes I wore that day was really pretty it was a red lenga (dress) I had mendi (henna) on. I was going through some pages I was really sad in every picture and on the last on I cried badly and I looked really sad. What could be the story behind this day? I tried looking through them as hurry as possible so I didn't look suspicious or anything when he came down. 

Oh you are looking at our wedding photos. I literally jumped with fear. Sorry if I scared u. He looked at the table, Aisha you didn't have to wash the plates and glasses, u should probably rest now. I was just looking I said with a little smile my heart was pounding really hard. He closed the photo album and hugged me. I could smell his shampoo from his hair. Come let’s go to bed. He took my hand and walked me up to the bedroom. He showed me my clothes.

I changed and came in to say goodnight but then he looked shocked. Aisha come here and sleep he said. What! no I'm not going to sleep with you! Ali got out of the bed and was about to take my arm I tried to run far but I fell down at the stairs. He smiled jerky and came over to me "listen Aisha you can’t just run away from me every time" he carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He kissed my forehead and said "don't worry little girl I'm not going to do anything with you" ew what did he mean by that! He turned off the lamps and we both fell asleep or I didn't he did. I was awake and was just sitting and looking at him. Suddenly he opened his eyes just a little bit and he saw I was awake and really close to him. He gave me a kiss and said "so jao" (sleep!). I turned around and fell asleep.