The CD

Chapter 3 

Ali was standing in front of the mirror. Good morning sweetheart he gave me a rose and a kiss on the forehead. Im going to work he said proudly and adjusted his tie. While he tied his shoe he looked at me and said "Aisha you don’t even know how happy I am to finally have you home". I smiled. He took his bag/case and got out the door. 

Finally I had the house for myself! A little evil to say but I didn't know him. So it was good to have him gone away for a bit. I got up and got in the shower. I came out and took some clothes on. I looked around again. I wanted to know the story behind my coma! And who Ali really was. I looked on the shelves I found some movies. Titanic, Spider man, Superman oh what was this. A CD was just lying on the top of the shelf. "Aisha + Ali wedding" were written on it. I putted the CD in the DVD player. Looks like he had played it allot because the CD was really scratched. I came to the end and it ended with ME!! Running away after I signed the nikkah papers (engagement papers) I think I fell in the end and then the video stopped. I tried playing it again! To see who I maybe knew from the people who were there. But I didn't have a clue of who they were, the tears was literally bursting out of my eyes. I took the CD out of the DVD player and laid it back on the shelf. 

I made some breakfast and made the bed suddenly a book felt out of Ali's pillow. I know I shouldn’t look in it but I couldn't help it. I just had to look in it. I opened it. The first thing I saw was a picture of me of when I was in the hospital. And he wrote a whole page about it "I'm sorry Aisha, I'm so so sorry that I am the one who ruined your life by marrying you. The day you fell from the stairs was the happiest day of my life. And I was so scared to lose you. I could see that I was being the most evil guy on the planet to marry such a pretty girl who was just a young girl who fell and hit her head because of me! The whole family came out of the wedding ceremony and you were just lying there. With your pretty dress. I miss you.

Wow so that's the story, he loved me but I didn't love him! My head hurt a lot from all that crying why di I have to be so forgetfull oh yes just because of ALI!! This wasn't fair to me... I was angry and happy at the same time. Angry because I couldn't remember anything and happy because I was alive.