asa | mphfpc

"Please, give it back!" I tried to reach Amy, my bully. Her friends held my back, so I can't go anywhere. "Oh, this?" She tare page by page of my sketchbook. Then she took my textbook -which was so expensive- and kick my bag away. "No!" Tears flowed down my face. I fell to my knees. "Please.." I burried my face in my hands.

There's a lot of students here, but no one tried to help. Why? Amy slapped me really hard. I'm already used to her abusive acts. She always kicks or punch me.

"You're a waste of life don't you know that lame Lucy?" She laughed. I just remain silent.

"Lucy?" A male soft voice called me. I turned my head to see a figure with blue jacket, white shirt, a pair of jeans and glasses.

Asa.

Amy and the rest of the students around seemed surprised- I mean who doesn't, Asa is a famous and handsome actor? And he just randomly showed up after school? Amy threw my sketchbook and it hit my head.

She imidiately walked towards Asa. probably she wants to flirt with him. I already knew Asa is moving to my school. I met him 5 months ago through internet.

He said he's coming today, but this isn't a perfect timing. I can't let him see me like this! "Hey handsome" Amy flirts. I gathered my things quickly, since Amy's friends are running towards Asa too.

"Get away from me!" Asa pushed her away. She seemed shocked. A lot of people surrounded him now. "What the hell did you do to my girlfriend!?" He shouted to Amy.

Wait what? Girlfriend?

And like they were programmed, everyone turned their head to look at me. "Get out of my way!" Asa ran towards me. I prettend I didn't know him and walked away. He grabbed my hand, forcing me to stop.

"Lu you okay?" He wiped my tears with his thumb. "I'm fine, go" I answered shortly. "Hey, I came all the way here to see you and now you want me to leave?" He kissed my forehead.

I heard people gasping from the distance. I stepped back in surprised. "Let's go home Lucy." He took my things and wrapped his arm around my neck, dragging me away with him.

Once we're in the parking lot Asa opened his car door, letting me in. "I can go home myself." I said. He messed up my hair a little. "Not today." so I got in the car, and we drove off.

We stopped a few blocks away from my house. "Eh.. Asa my house is still three blocks away." I said. "We're not going to your house silly," he giggled.

He got out the car followed by me. "Come on in," I hesitated a bit. Am I allowed to be here? And if I do, is it just us?

Asa seems to read my expression, "there's my brother and sister here, we're not alone." He explained. I smiled awkwardly and stepped in the house.

Asa led me to his room, and let me sit on his bed. He then went out his room shouting "brb" to me.

I stared around his room. Everything is white and blue. Even his bed spread. My eyes landed on a bulletin board up on the wall. There's pictures there.

I came closer, and saw some pictures of Asa with his movie casts. The space between us, Ender's game, Miss pregrines home for peculiar children, and more.

Then there's his photoshoot pictures for Rogue magazine and BoysbyGirls. I remembered that time when I found out Asa acts. I watched all his movies.

Sometimes I feel like I'm crushing on him, but I have to control my feelings. A lame, bullying victim like me can't be with him right? I'll ruin his image.

Someone opened the door, and it appears to be Asa with an Aid kit. I was confused at first, why Aid kit? Then I realise I got a bruise on my forehead because of Amy.

I sit on the bed while Asa knelt in front of me, soaking a cottonpad to some medicine to fix me. My bruise bleed a little since the edge of the sketch book hit me hard.

"Ouch!" I squealed. "Easy Asa, it hurts" I pouted like a little kid. "I know," he poked my cheek. I giggled a bit. He tapped the cottonpad to my bruise softly.

Suddenly I remembered when he called me his girlfriend and kissed my forehead. Should I ask about it? But if it's nothing, then I'll embarrass my self. Ah forget it I'm going to ask him anyways.

"Ehm.. Asa?" I started. "Yeah? He answered, still focusing on my forehead. "What do you exactly mean when you say I'm your girlfriend back at school?" I finally asked.

He stopped for a while. "Well.. I was just trying to get their attention, so that they would leave you alone." He answered.

See Lucy? Told you he didn't mean anything by that.

I didn't say a word. Maybe the cause is between shocked, or upset. I don't know. Asa seems to feel a bit uncomfortable too. An awkward silence filled the air for a few minutes.

Then, Asa finally finished fixing me. I stood up, and took my bag. "Um.. I probably should go home now.. thankyou for the help Asa," I smiled and make my way to the door. Before I can manage to reach the door knob Asa pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Oh fuck it I'm just gonna tell you." He muttered to my shoulder. "Asa what do you mea-" I asked but was cut off by him. "I love you. There I said it. Back at school, I couldn't help but say everything on my head. It just burst out." His bright blue eyes looking at me deeply.

"But Asa I don't think you-" I said, but again, got cut off. He pinned me to the wall with one hand. "You need proof?" He whispered. "A what?" I replied in shock. He leaned in, and before I knew it his soft lips already landed on mine.

His left hand found it's way to my waist and pulled me even closer. I tried to pull away, but he didn't let me. So I closed my eyes,

and kissed him back.

He cupped my face, deepen the kiss. Our lips moved in sync. I've never kissed someone, but his lips was probably the softest in the world.

We separated after a while, both out of breath.

He rested his forehead on mine. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he smiled. I felt my cheeks turned red as his warm breath exposed my skin. Then one thing popped in my head.

"But it thought you and Ella purnell are dating?" I asked. Asa stroked my hair to the side. "No we don't. In fact, she's the one who introduced you to me on Instagram." He explained. I just nooded.

"Eh wait. Your friends knew about me?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well technically they're the one who incourage me to see you." He says.

"But Asa, me? You are an actor. There's a lot of beautiful girls around you. Over all of them, why me?" I looked down my feet. This still felt unbelievable.

"Honestly I don't know, Lu. But each time I hear your voice, see your beautiful face through the computer, overhear my friends mentioning you, my heart is beating ten times faster." He fixed his glasses position.

"I just... fell for you,"

My heart flattered. He's such a sweet person. "So, Lucy," he stopped. I looked up straight to his beautiful eyes. "Hm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"