sangster | tmr

You sighed in relief as the last customer left the caffe. That means your job for today is almost done. You grab a spray bottle filled with cleaning fluid, a cleaning towel and starts cleaning all the tables there until they're shiny like a baby's butt.

You reached a table near the corner when you spot something black laying on the floor. First you thought it was a book, but then you took it and realized it's a wallet. You looked to the clock on the wall. "Nine thirty." You said.

You finished your cleaning session as fast as you can, and went back to the kitchen where you put your bag and jacket. You were putting on your jacket when your friend approach. "Leaving early today Blair?" She asked.

"Yeah, I found a customer's wallet. There's an address there, I want to give it back." You said. "Are you sure you can find the owner?" You nod. "There's a picture of him there too. I'm sure I can recognize him."

"Okay. Be careful." Patricia said as she walked away. You took your bag, and walked out the caffe. Still with your waiters uniform you walked down the streets of New York.

You pulled out the wallet to see the address. It's not far from here, you thought. You shoved the wallet in your pocket, and continued walking. When you passed a building you saw a lot of people with signs and papers screaming the name "Thomas!" Over and over again.

You were so annoyed so you reached your bag to put on your headset when you saw a figure with brown hair and such a familiar face. "Wait.. is that?" You stopped. You pull out the wallet and took out the picture. You compared the picture with the person in front of the building.

It's him! The owner of the wallet! Good, I don't have to walk to his house, you smiled. But then you think. How am I suppose to get through those crowds?

"Great, a pool of fan girls is blocking my way." You rolled your eyes. You came closer to the crowds, and tried to get closer to the so called Thomas. Once you reached the front line -which is really hard by the way- you called him.

"Excuse me, Mr.Sangster?" You called politely. Your voice wasn't that loud, but he heard you somehow.

Thomas' POV

"Excuse me, Mr.Sangster?" I heard someone called. I wasn't actually paying attention to that, I need to find my wallet but I can't go back to the caffe that I went to earlier because of this crowd.

I looked to the right, and I saw someone familiar. Someone in a waitres uniform. I know her! She work on my favorite caffe! She waved to get my attention. I signaled her to wait for me in the back of the building, so she went there.

Once I can free myself from the crazy fans I ran to her. "I found your wallet." She smiled. Her hand stretches to gave my wallet. "Thankyou. It was from my dad, I don't know what to do if I lost it." I thanked her.

"Lucky you, I found it just before the caffe closed." She smiled again.

///

"Well... You got your wallet back. I better get going before it gets too dark." You said. "Uh, I can drive you back." He said. You shook your head. "No thanks. I can walk."

"Please? Consider it as a thankyou because you helped me?" He insisted. "Okay. Thankyou." You nod, and followed him back to his apartment. When you two got there he started his motorcycle and put on his helmet.

He was already wearing jacket. He handed you the other helmet. "Are you sure this is okay? I mean, you don't have too do this." You asked, concerned. "It's fine, come on." He smiled. So you put on the helmet and hop on the bike with him.

And he drove off.

It was a quite night in New York. Only two or three cars were seen. There's no person outside, probably because it's already late, And they already got back from work. Thomas raised the speed, and his right hand was off the steer.

He grabbed my hand, and put it around his waist. I was shocked by his sudden act, but said nothing in the end.

***
"Thanks for the ride Thomas." You took off your helmet and gave it back to Thomas. He nod and said, "No problem." And with that you walked to your apartment. "Hey wait!" He went off his motorbike and stopped you. "I haven't know your name yet," he said. You laughed a little. "It's Blair."

"Well Blair," he grabbed your hand, and got closer. You can already smell his nice cologne. His face was so close. Then, he whispered. "Call me." And with that he slipped a piece of paper in your hand.

He kissed you cheek, and got back on his motorcycle. "See ya." He smiled and drove away.

You just stood there, smiling like an idiot.

"Oh Thomas." You grin.