chapter eleven

Chapter 11

    What is going on? Why am at someone’s house? It looks like Sirius’s house, the one that he moved in yesterday. It is all coming back to me. I cannot believe I had sex with him. I must admit it was extremely good. I could go for round two. But that still does not answer how I got here.  But that does not matter because it feels good.

“Do you want to know what happened?” Sirius asks me.

“That would be great to know. All I know is that we were in your car about to talk when we started having sex. What I want to know is how I got here?” I ask him confused.

“Well we came here because we couldn’t continue at your uncle’s house. Does that answer your question?” Sirius responds kissing my cheek.

“So we had more sex at your house? This is not good. I feel like a slut.” I say aloud.

“First of all don’t ever call yourself a slut. You are not a slut. Second, yes we did have more sex at my house. That is because apparently you wanted to have sex until you were tired. You are sort of scary when you are…” I silence him.

“That is not good. And in a way, I am slut. I mean we are not even dating. This is just confusing. I know I enjoyed it but was I did not think it was that much. Why didn’t you stop me?” I ask him and slap his chest.

“Luna for the last time you are not a slut. And I did not stop you because you ordering me around turned me on even more. You even growled at me. But like I said, it turned me on. I just want to add one more thing, you are great.” Sirius says slapping my ass.

“Sirius please be serious for a moment.” I tell him. “What is our relationship status?” I ask Sirius nervously.

“I’m going to be honest with you. Our status is whatever you want it to be. Of course marriage is out of the question because you need your degree.” Sirius replies.

“Well you have to say something about it too. This concerns you to.” I tell him.

“Luna I already told you my opinion. I want to be married to you but before any of that happens you need to have your degree.” Sirius repeats.

“So I am your fiancé.” I tell him.

“Yes you are. Now let us wake up. I think Tommy wants to see you.” Sirius reminds me.

“Are you going to tell me what happens?” Roxy ask me.

“I am going to tell you. It’s just that it’s confusing.” I tell her. “So you know we broke. Then last night he comes to my uncle’s house. He was all like let us talk. So I said yes. Well I said something that turned him on. I told him that we should talk in his car because my uncle was in the house. I started talking and then well he started kissing me. We ended up having sex in his car and then well we had sex again at his house.” I admit to Roxy.

“That sounds like a soap opera.” Roxy says dramatically.

“That’s not all. As of an hour ago we are engaged.” I whisper.

“What?!” Roxy screams out. “Sirius get your ass in here!” Roxy yells for Sirius.

“You told her.” Sirius says to me.

“Luna go wait outside for us.” Roxy orders me.

<Jade: how is it going?>

<me: well as of right now, I am engaged. Do not tell Zane. I think Zane wants to ask my brother.>

<jade: What?! That is great news. When are you two getting married? And I will not tell your brother. But he is going to suspect something. That is sweet that he wants to ask Zane.>