chapter fourteen

sorry for the delay. but it's finally done. i hope you like it.

Chapter Fourteen

“Hey babe wake up.” Sirius whispers to me.

“What?” I say sleepy.

“You start your new job today. We have an announced meeting to attend too. It starts at nine. You have thirty minutes to get ready. My dad wants to see us in his office before the meeting and we have to take tommy to Snake’s house.” Sirius explains to me.

“mommy.” Tommy says through tears.

“don’t worry I’ll be back before lunch. And if I’m not then tell your aunty to call me.” I tell tommy.

“okay.” He says happily.

     I can’t believe I left him alone. what if something important happens? I want to be there when everything happens. Now I want to go home.

“Luna, are you okay?” Sirius dad’s ask me.

“yes I am. I was just thinking about something.” I say to them.

“well I’ll fill you in. they don’t want any secretary’s in the meeting. I have no idea why but you’re going to have to stay here. I’m working on changing that rule.” He says.

“I’m sure I can find something to do.” I tell him.

     This is boring. Why did I agree to this? I would rather be working with bob.

“let’s go.” Sirius says mad.

“what happened?” I ask Sirius.

“they made fun of me. I know I didn’t go to college but I know a lot more then they think. I hate them.” Sirius explains to me.

“why don’t you show them that? I mean I know you know a lot but make them eat their words. And then we can celebrate by rubbing it in their faces.” I say evilly.

“I’ve never seen this side of you before. It kind of scares me and then it turns me on. So next time please don’t say stuff like that again. I don’t think I can handle it.” Sirius says to me.

“I’m sorry I said that. It’s just that I want you to prove them wrong.” I say snuggling to him.

“I do have a plan but it’s going to take me all night to write the proposal.” Sirius says to me.

“why don’t you start on it now?” I ask him.

“I would start on it but my finance is sitting on me. and I think she’s about to fall asleep.” Sirius says.

“it’s about time you woke up. could you please take care of tommy while I start on the proposal?” Sirius asks me.

“yeah I will.” I respond.

“alright tommy it’s time to take a shower.” I tell tommy.

“how about we take a shower?” a guy says to me. “leave the kid alone and come with me.” he orders me and I start moving away from tommy. “that’s more like it.” he says happily.

“you thought I didn’t know you were here.” Sirius says angrily. “lay on the floor.” Sirius orders the guy and Snake and Aubrey come out. “did I mention I have some friends that want to kill you?” Sirius says.

“I’m going to kill all you three. Then when I’m done with that, I’m going to rape her again. Don’t worry…” snake punches him.

“he got annoying.” Snake explains himself.

“snake I told you not hit him.” my brother says.

“what the hell is going on?” I ask them.

“ever since I knew this guy was coming to get you, I’ve been keeping an eye on you. And I told Sirius what’s going on. He actually came up with another plan in case this one didn’t work. Now that this is over I can arrest this guy.” Zane explains to me. “You have the right to an ator…” Zane starts telling the rapist.

“Sirius I’m scared.” I whisper to him.

“Don’t worry about anything. I’m right here. I’ll never let anyone hurt you.” Sirius assures me.

“I guess that’s fine.” I say weakly.