29/4 car

29/4 10:00am, car.

Going to the small city called Lincoln, to meet my cousins.

It's been two hours of traveling, doing nothing but reading the book for school or playing 2048 on my cellphone. I put on some music I downloaded yesterday on Spotify; I can't fix you, Aftermath, and a remix of the instrumental of Build our machine.

My uncle and my mother are on the seats on the front, while me and my brother are on the back. My brother is using his mini Sega mega drive, or how I call it, mini gameboy. He has twenty games on that small piece of white plastic with a screen. It lowkey amazes me. I stop paying attention to him.

Aftermath starts playing.

The small, cute sounds of the song can be heard. A voice singing. This song always makes me a bit sad, I'm not sure why. But I still think the song is beautiful.

I imagine a whole situation on my head, trying my best to make it match with the song. I try to make a mental storyboard of the backstory of my main character in my head.

Anger, sadness, friendship, inspiration, improvement. All in my head.

My character's name is Amapola Mystery, and it's a magic candle that can create a shadow body. It has a red bowtie and a mask that slightly resembles the marionette from FNAF 2. A candle maker made it. He was it's father figure for years, until he left it with a new family, because he didn't want Amapola to suffer his death, but that was inevitable. The family traits Amapola with love. They try to make Amapola more human. Amapola is pretty ok with it, it has some pros and cons, but the candle doesn't really mind.

Amapola goes to a human school. It's not like Amapola is unique and special, since yes, there are lots of humans, but there are also anthropomorphic animals and magic creatures, and they live on the present, togheter, as a society. Amapola gets easily bullied and manipulated by the other students. It's constantly alone, until it manages to make true friends in other classes. Amapola's feelings twist and mix, confused. Amapola learns to grow up and get through it by the years.

Amapola gets human hobbies, like writing, drawing and singing. It also starts being a fan of human things, such as videogames and stuff like that. The candle meets Internet friends, that are people that live in places really far away, like England, USA, Poland or Bulgaria. Amapola loves them as true friends. It helps them when they're upset and share memes. Amapola also shares a lot of more experiences with it's real life friends, which also mean a lot to it.

That's all I made for now.
Amapola is technically my persona, so a big part of it's backstory is based of things that actually happened to me.

I can't fix you starts playing.

I make up new scenes in my head.

I'm making a FNAF SL AU with my best friend. I'm pretty proud of it. I was inspired to make it by lots of people on the Internet, including my Internet friends. I have to make backstories, relationships, roles, designs and personalities for each character.
It can sound stressing, but it's pretty fun.

I love the characters I can make up.

I try my best to don't make them cliché.

It's difficult to come up with lots of backstories, events, places to locate the story and fill plot holes. and my best friend helps me a lot with that. She's really creative and helpful.

the remix of the instrumental of build our machine starts playing.

I really like BATIM. I think it has lots of potential. I'm not that big fan yet, but my friend is, and loves talking about it. Sometimes I ask her to explain me a few things about the game. I remember the fanfic she's writing, bendy x reader. She noticed there weren't so many of these yet, so she started writing one like a week after the game came out. It can be a bit cliché, but heck, she's doing a great job. She reached 8k views on wattpad.

I check the time. 10:55am. Oh my stars, I've been writing like fifty minutes.

I try to write more, but the note block app tells me I reached the limit of characters.