Part 8

The next morning I wake up to the phone ringing, I walk over to it, "Yes?" "Good morning." "Eros: why are you calling me so early?" "We wanted to talk to you before the kids woke up and we have call time in the morning." "Oh: then; good morning all of my handsome men." They all answered me when Bryan chirped in, "What's your panties look like today?" I giggle and whisper, "I'm wearing a shirt and nothing else." They speak more to me and finally they hang up I giggle as I turn and see Kyle in the kitchen.

He was making breakfast for himself or so I thought when I walked over there he had made ten mini-pancakes for each one of my pups and a stack of heart shaped red velvet pancakes, "I made you breakfast, I also talked to Dr. Winter, he is agreeing with me that you should give me a chance and said if I gained your loved I could help you meet your parents." I look at him shocked, what does, Dr. Winter want me to do with not five men but six! He comes over and plants a kiss on my head, "You have five minute till seven thirty, all the more time to talk to me." I just eye him from afar as I sip the juice in front of me. I get up and start to wake them up. "Good morning, little ones." They come out of their room as the stare at their mini pancakes. "Pany-cakes?" Mathew asked as I put bibs around their necks as Oliver takes a bite then looks at me, "These aren't Mommy's." "Mr. Smith was so nice to make breakfast this morning." I said as I take a bite into my pancakes.

They don't look happy anymore. "Mommy I'm all done." I look at Ethan's plate he is a glutton and he only took a bite. "Baby you need to eat." "No I'm all done." I call Dr. Winter to come over while Kyle tried to play with the kids. "Hello Gaea how are, we this morning?" "I need you to hold a check up on all of my babies." He nods as he checks them all when he gets to Ethan he looks shocked, "This one is sick you need to put in a different room, also you'll need some help." "I'm calling one of their Daddies, please excuse me." I hold Ethan as I now feel his fever; I let the ring, "Hello?" Bryan picks up, "Hey hon I need one of you guys to come home and help me Ethan has a fever." "Alright I'll be there in a while I'm going to tell my teachers and the others."

An hour passed after Dr. Winter left, and Bryan walks in and Ethan cries. "Daddy! Mommy, I want to nap with you." Bryan took him and said, "First you need to wash up and I going to help you while Mommy is watching your brothers." I watch him take him into the bathroom. After fifteen minutes he comes out in his pajamas and Ethan in his. I help hold Ethan as I remember that Kyle was still here. "Right I forgot to mention, this is the guard that was assigned to me, and he will leave since you are here." "I was told by Dr. Winter to stay even though one of your mates is here because he will be returning to the school once the pup is better." Bryan doesn't like him one bit, "You are so nice for watching her for us but you can stay in the room."

I lay Ethan on the couch and give him a blanket. Kyle grabs me as Bryan up pack his bag. "Your mate needs to share we will be have a relationship as well." "You need to stop Kyle leave me alone." He kisses me; he holds my hands above my head. Bryan rips him off of me, "Are you kidding me leave her alone, I will have you reported to your commanding officer the law here is no female of our kind is allowed to have any interactions with your kind, unless the guard is female, and you Lieutenant Kyle even though you men rule over us there are still rules to follow, one of them is not to sexually harass the women and men!" Bryan growled at him, as his silted eyes smile, "You have no power over me plus I'm an old friend of Gaea I have the upper hand. You don't even know what she wanted to be after she left school. I will tell you here and now that the minutes I get what I want from her she will get to see her parents, also if those babies in her stomach are boys they'll kill them they wanted females not males."

Kyle laughs as a fist meets his face I faint before I know what happens next!

**************

Hello, readers, I made it to my promise most of you are reading this on Sunday I hope anyways unless you are still on and reading. 

Also, the end of the American school year is coming! I will be a College student after 9 pm May 11th! Everyone made it through another school year! I hope for the best if you are going to a new school next year regarding age or parents are moving. Also if you a senior in the bunch like me, then I hope your finals are good or if you have an A like most of my classes don't have to take any!

Last things everyone I don't know who should have hit Kyle, tell me who you think so that I can write another chapter! Please tell me in my comment and remeber it will be slow because I am finishing strong like the Princel at my school says we are.

Love,

Candy215