Chapter 13

I called Bryan to come over he was stripping right when we were in the bedroom alone. My body heats right up and he kisses me, he whispers sweet nothings in my ear as I moan loader than ever as we go at it longer than I did with Conner. When I wake up Bryan grabs a towel, "Let's start back off in the bathroom." He chases me into the bathroom as I giggle and laugh, he is truly a man of seduction. I feel his love over pouring out on me when we finished the others the newest three to our group were sleeping in their playpen and Kyle had all the pups sleeping on him while laying on the couch asleep himself. I giggle at the small pile I walk into the kitchen and Bryan helps me make dinner.

When the children wake up dinner is ready Bryan is going to be staying just in case something happens to the pups. I happily eat my meal feeling very refreshed. Bryan wasn't as rough as Conner was but now that I think about it my first time in heat was very powerful and the whole room smelled like what we did for a week. Bryan if he could would take me a far off place and love in peace with the kids. In fact Bryan has always seemed like the one who would take responsibility for any problem in the group along with Eros.

"I'm going to go clean up my home some more; also I'll be staying there since Bryan is here." He kisses me as his real sent imprints on me. He smells like strawberries and whisky it fits him well.

We make it through another two months; today the sisters will be in to tell us the genders of the babies. I am huge but I was with the boys about this time as well. I walk over to Bryan who is putting pants on the boys, the babies have been growing faster than other babies they can already sit up, and Kyle's surgery went well too. Dr. Winter forced him to get a job until the other boys are done with school then we will live in the small 'house' forever. Bryan rubs the bump as he smiles up at me.

To my relief the others are here on break finally its Thanksgiving. Almost Christmas and can't wait, I've been getting the boys gifts off and on since Halloween: all of them is getting four gifts; each of them are getting a new outfit, and a new pair of shoes, they are also getting two new toys and since toys here are either wooden or an old fashion type of doll with the exception of playdoh they have very traditional toys. I also have to get the guy a gift we all agreed that the guys don't have to buy gifts for the other guys only if they want too.

Right when I sit down the sisters and Dr. Winter walk in. "Alright let's look at these puppies." I walk into the bed room and strip for them as they look me over and my 'Doctor' Joy was there as well she hasn't been needed lately since I have been with Bryan and Kyle. "Well it looks like you're going to have twins!" my heart flutters, twins I hope they're girls I need some more since Esther and Willow are going to start school after New Year because that is when they school year starts for them here.

I look at the sisters who are staring at the screen. Joy comes closer, "Yesterday there was documentary on the television and it showed how the people here were treated, we have a mod of people standing outside the gates and the F.B.I. are wanting to get in and they have said they'll shoot to open the doors. Dr. Winter believes that they'll leave or embrace the fact your kind will live here as slaves." I look her in the eyes, "They called it; 'Don't let this happen to your daughter.' They showed pictures and interviews of people, the comments the guards made were horrific. The videos that were shown of the guards killing and abusing the people that live in here are terrifying it is called the holocaust of the future. I want to help you get out of this but I'm afraid that when I go to bed tonight I will no longer see you anymore." She stood up and helped the women as my heart thumped in my chest heavy.

Dr. Winter walks in he pulls Joy out and turns to look at me, "Don't listen to her my dear she was just fooling you, now then sisters what do we have?" They turn to look at him, "They're twins Doctor, and two little..."

BAM! I grab my dress as the sisters and Dr. Winter walk out, "Someone's been shot." Bryan and the others grab the kids as Kyle grabs a gun he kept hidden from the Guards, "A guards shot a child!" I count all my boys and girls glad that all of them are safe but I hear a woman scream, "MURDERER! You killed my baby!"

**

Hello, I hope you all had a wonderful 'winter' holiday, Christmas was wonderful at my house. I know some of you will be back in school here in a few days. I also know some like me won't be back for another few weeks. I also hope you all enjoy the chapter. Comment below what you think Bryan's children will be Boys or Girls also tell me what you believed to have happened when the child was shot. 

Love, Candy215 <3 <3