Chapter 11

I just think how I will get this going if I have Kyle and Dr. Winter breathing down my neck. When I wake up the next morning I find my bed crowed with more pups than adults. I look up at the clock, six in the morning I can't believe it I see two of my mates sitting in rocking chairs passed next to the bassinettes. They must have been on bottle duty while I sleep. I stand up just in time for a knock on the door to sound off. I walk over to the door and find Kyle standing there he smiled when he saw me, "Good morning dear I wanted to tell you the reporter is going to be here tomorrow and my surgery to make me like you is next week so I'll be a stay at home mate. I won't be working with the guards anymore." He kisses my cheek and hands me a bag. "Also that guard is coming here today to apologize." He comes and sits on the couch; Ashton wakes up and comes to the living room he smacks my bottom and kisses my cheek.

"I don't think I want him to be in our little life, also he is the one who raped my darling mate." Kyle smiles and shows off his papers that prove that he is getting the surgery. "This proves it all I will be a part of your little family I hope you like one more guy in the bed." I look at Ashton then back at Kyle, "Ashton wake up the others we're going to have a family meeting not the kids okay?" He nods and one by one they walk out and the table I take my seat and Kyle takes part at the table which he hasn't really done before because all of my guys haven't been here with Kyle before.

"Well; guys this is meeting is about the new member that will be joining our family." I hand them the paper and they read everything over, I wait for them to speak Bryan spoke first, "Kyle is trading his freedom of life for this? Brave guy isn't he." There were nods amongst them, "Since he's going to be in our group let's go over what happens during his turn for pups." Leo said as he fixed his glasses, "She marks her days in bubblegum pink and we do it by birthdays." Ashton said as Eros cleared his throat, "Well then let's say our birth orders." Conner spoke first, "My birthday is January 7th after me is Bryan." "My birthday is February 11th after me is Ashton." "March 23rd is my birthday after me is Leo."

Leo looks up from his book, "My birthday is on 10th of July, and then lastly is Eros." Eros was taking a drink when we looked at him. "My birthday is September 20th where do you fall on this line of birthdays?" Kyle smiled, "Mine is the 3rd of March so that means I'm third in this line." I smile at least they weren't fighting then they asked me my birthday, "My birthday is May 21st I hope you all remember." I wink at them only from my pups to start crying.

Hours later Kyle begins to set up a laptop in the living room Dr. Winter agreed that I could call my parents on Skype it was also for education too but Leo figured a way were we could get into other wed cites. "Well then now we can check on the outside world and also educate our children." The first thing I did was call my parents, they were not on yet so I was bummed. Ester and Willow came around today but they said that they only had one Daddy and he was Kyle I think they picked him because he was older and they had some of the same features as he did, but everyone here kind of matched up to one of the guys anyways so I was kind of expecting this.

The guard came to apologize to me about what happened he is even losing his job for it since I am Dr. Winter's beloved experiment. "I would also like to say I'm sorry for the day you came here I commanded everyone to hold you at gun point. Dr. Winter said that your kind is dangerous all the time but when I saw how fragile you are and how hurt your family was I began to think about how your kind is misjudged, I will do everything in my power to help your kind escape from here." He left and I was shocked if one thing could impact him then think what we could do with the world. I walk into the kitchen and start lunch for everyone I'm shocked though when the Dr. Winter walks in and am holding papers.

"This is the school forms for your little pups, those girls are going to Preschool this school year coming up and we would like to get them in to a good school one where I am the teacher of course." "I think putting them in public classes would be better for them, where they can learn how to be like the rest of the children." I said as I finish the sandwiches and divide them amongst the kids and then start the adult sandwiches. "These are our girls though we would like to keep them away until they're older. Dr. Winter do you have children or are you married?"

"No I don't." "Then I have the benefit of the doubt, I was in public school so my girls won't get any special treatment." I smile at him and sort out chips on the plates and some blueberries too. "Would you like some lunch too?" I ask him hoping he'll leave, he smiles." "Of course my dear I am always in for free lunch." I make another sandwich with the same side dishes. Today I also noticed that my pregnancy belly was almost gone, I have everyone sit down and Dr. Winter was smiling happily as he took a bite of his lunch. "I should come here for lunch more often if I'll be getting lunch like this all the time!" I groaned and hoped he was joking.

Bryan looked at me as I watch Dr. Winter with my eyes. "Kyle; are you ready to be a part of this family?" "Yes I have been bringing my things here little by little also Doctor you remember when I asked if an informational film crew could come in and make a video for every 5th grade class to watch before they go to middle school. To tell them more about who the guards are and what life could look like if they behave?" "Yes is he coming in soon?" "Tomorrow, also don't worry about taking him on a tour I'll do it for you." "Alright I'll leave it to you."

When he left we set our plan in motion all the guys left even Kyle since he was still working and there was school in the morning for the others. The plan was set now it's time to raise the curtain on this stain glass masquerade. By showing the people what they do to us and if their daughters are next to befall my fate. My babies cry and I go to take care of them and I find Luke and Mathew throwing up in the hall way. This was going to be a long night and I can't call my mates now, Sunday at nine the phones are turned off.