Chapter 3

Even if it was night time, I couldn't believe what I saw with my own two eyes as I stepped off the quinjet

Even if it was night time, I couldn't believe what I saw with my own two eyes as I stepped off the quinjet. They roamed the upper deck as I was led to a large metal door and escorted to what I assume was the main centre. I had taken a few days to myself after that disaster at the Shield facility. To gather myself, but mostly just to secure everything important I've gathered recently as I knew I was going to be gone for a while.Upon arriving the first thing I notice is that most of the team is here. I don't show my surprise as Nick turns to face me.

"Alesia nice to see you could make it."

"Well you know me, always fashionably late." I smirk as I walk closer to him. He rolls his eyes at me and turns to everyone else.

"Team, meet Alesia aka Creeper. Alesia meet the Avengers." He introduces. I fake salute as Natasha's eyes go wide.

"Fury what the hell." She stands in shock.

"Thought it was time for my best girls to meet each other wouldn't you agree Maria." He smirks.

"Certainly sir." Maria smirks back.

"Am I missing something?" Thor questions.

"Only that the two best women assassins in the world are finally meeting." Maria calls out.

"Natasha." She says shaking my hand. "By the way thanks for whipping Barton's ass the other day. Makes for good black mail."

"Alesia and your welcome. I only fight people for black mail." She smirks again. Natasha giggles quietly.

"And you know everyone else." Nick gestures.

"Indeed I do." I say becoming more serious now. The others that were in the room waved lightly and returned to looking at the screen.

"I'll be back." Nick says before leaving abruptly. I sit down and take a look at the screen showcasing the man that appeared out the portal just days prior. Nick walked in and began to interrogate.

"Incase it's unclear, you try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass." Fury presses a button and the hatch below Loki's cage opens up. Winds blows widely as the God looks down in question. "Thirty thousand feet straight down, in a steel trap. You get how that works?" Be gestures from Loki to the button, "ant, boot."

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Loki smirks.

"Built for something a lot stronger then you."

"Oh I've heard."

Watching the screen intently, we watch as Loki speaks and Fury tries to gage his plan. "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Fury retorts and Loki's smirk only widens.