Chapter 1

The light haired girl crept silently into the factory without letting any of the men know she was there

The light haired girl crept silently into the factory without letting any of the men know she was there. I guess that's how she got her name. Being silent and sinister. She showed no emotion on her face as she hid behind a conveyer belt that looked like had been stopped years ago with dusty, slimy bottles on top of them waiting to be chucked out. She put a silencer on her gun and aimed directly at one of the mens head. A clear shot she had, and a clear shot she took. She pulled the trigger sending a bullet flying into the mans skull at a 100 miles per hour. She kept a close eye on him from behind the machine as she watched him fall to the ground. The other men freaked thinking there was an intruder. They even screamed it out to the "boss", causing her to roll her dark, emotionless eyes thinking of how stupid they were. She figured it was time to cause some havoc so she pulled the ring off a grenade and chucked it over behind her. She ducked and covered her ears waiting for the blow. 

After the explosion that rocked the entire factory, she walked silently over to the humans caught in the blast. She watched as blood spilled out of some of the mens heads, some hanging on the edge of life while others had been knocked out from impact. She took her chance to grab the files she needed and took the front door out of the factory. Whenever she destroyed a base like this she felt she did her country/world proud and maybe, just maybe one day the people she loved the most would forgive her of her sins. These people wanted nothing but disaster upon this world, and if they weren't stopped, to many people would be killed.

She carefully slipped the files she had gathered; along with a few usb's and other electrical devices into her bag and put it back on, before climbing to the the factories roof top and running away as if she was never there. Its not like she was ever suspected before. But now with HD security cameras and weird things going on in the world, S.H.I.E.L.D could never be to sure and seemed to be keeping an extra close eye on her. Creeper. That's her name "stage name", we'll call it. Her real name? No ones ever been around her long enough to find out. I mean sure she's been around for over 25 years and had parents, but that doesn't mean people know her name. She made it her mission that while out in public that she wouldn't talk to people. She didn't get emotionally or physically attached because she always knew it would end in someone getting hurt or killed whether it was accidentally or not. She couldn't bare if she lost someone right after she had grown close to them. So she kept quiet and on the move. It was sort of her moto. Head down and run. If anything she's always constantly on the run. People are always on the hunt for her. She's considered a fugitive. She's hated. She's feared, and right now there's nothing she could do about it, except to face the music and keep moving.

Clint Barton watched curiously from an abandon apartment somewhere on the west side of Manhattan. He hesitated having his bow and arrow ready to shoot while Director Nick Fury told him to stand down. He slowly lowered his weapon and decided he was gonna try follow her. She was still in his sight and was glad. He slipped his equipment onto his back and jumped out of the building through a window from the funky smelling apartment that Fury told him to use for his mission. He wondered why Fury had told him to back down when his mission was to bring this master assassin in. He may be one himself but sometimes he to got confused. He swiftly moved over the roof tops of buildings looking below at the light traffic on the main roads and the stray cats crawling their way through a random dumpster in a dark and damp side alley. He cringed at the sound of the scrawny cats fighting with one another. He decided to focus at the task at hand and capture this assassin.

A few meters ahead the same person Agent Barton was after ran at full speed dodging the every odd chimney on the tops of the roofs she happened to be running on. She felt a present not far behind her. While her heart told her something, her mind thought differently and retaliated when someone tackled her to the hard concrete of one of the many buildings in the big city. She rolled over punching the person in the face and surprising him with a knee to the gut. She hadn't noticed that he had a gun on his hip along with another weapon she hadn't seen in along time on his back, that when he pulled it out and aimed it at her chest she surrendered. She was lying on her back with her hands up, looking like a dog waiting for its 'best friend' to scratch its tummy. She slowly and calmly sat up. Clint kept his eyes trained on hers searching for answers but got nothing. He still held his bow and arrow up to her chest aimed ready to be let go at any time and shoot right into her heart, without him even having to take a second glance at her. She wore dark clothing, a black baseball cap covered her head and a scarf wrapped itself around her neck and was pulled up to cover the bottom half of her face. He couldn't let her get away, even if he put his life on the line. That's the deal with this job of his, he's committed and will stop at nothing to please his boss.

"Who are you?" He asked in a gruff voice. He held no emotion just like she did. A "match made in heaven" some stupid people would say, when in fact its the complete opposite.

"The names Creeper, but you can call me what ever you want." She smirked lightly from under her scarf in a low whisper. Inside he was surprised to find out that this master assassin happened to be a woman. Her hair must be short of hidden underneath clothing, he determined. But then again he really shouldn't be when his partner/best friend happened to be another female master assassin, and he never complained so he kept a straight face and continued to interrogate her.

"What are you?" Even though he knew the real answer, he wanted to see what she thought of herself.

"Your worst nightmare." Is all she said before kicking him behind his legs causing him to lose his balance as she jumped off the building and run into the busy streets were there were to many people to spot her out in the crowd. He cursed to himself. How could he let some stupid assassin trick him? He was ashamed and wasn't looking forward to heading back to S.H.I.E.L.D for a good rant from Fury and a laugh from Nat. He could only imagine the things she was to call him.

'That was way to close...' Screamed the voice inside of the mystery girls head. She let out a sigh as she started packing her small amount of things in a another backpack from the tiny flat she was residing in for this mission, her life couldn't get any worse.

Hello! The names Alana if you didn't already know! Now I can't promise quick updates because I usually only update when I get inspiration for the next chapter so just be patient! Love you all, and thanks for reading! <3