Chapter 2

*Clint's POV*

Man sometime's I really hate being an assassin. Natasha snickered as Fury continued to shout at me. I had got back only just a few minutes a go and was already dragged into Fury's office for a scolding. I rolled my eyes as I zoned back into the conversation.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM ESCAPE?" He screamed slamming his fists onto his desk making it shake slightly. I sighed and sat up slightly in my chair.

"Actually sir, the Creeper is a woman." I said tiredly. I really wanted to just have some sleep right now after being out all night.

"A woman?" Fury questioned as if I wasn't serious.

"Yes." I said tiredly.

"A woman." Fury stated.

"Mhmmm." I said dozing off, I don't think I'd last much longer.

"How could we not have known that this master assassin is a female??" He then continued to shout.

"I don't know, how did you not know?" I exclaimed. I was getting annoyed with the fact that Fury kept blaming this whole situation on me.

"Well does Creeper sound like a woman's name to you?" He questioned agitated with my remark.

"Not necessarily, no." I said unsure of my answer.

"Moving on then. Your punishment for failing this mission is to keep watch on the tesseract." He said sitting back down behind his desk.

"But sir that's boring and I could be doing much for productive things with Nat." I yelled

"This is not up for discussion Agent Barton. You failed your mission so you will be punished." He yelled back. I nodded angrily and walked out the door with my bow in hand and quiver on my back full of arrows. This is going to be a long night.

*3rd Person's POV*

Hawkeye sat quietly up in his "nest" while watching over Nasa's lab and the Tesseract. Not to far from him the Creeper sat perched on a metal beam hidden away were no-one could see her but she could see everyone. If it wasn't for Reed Richards new sticky pad inventions; she honestly had no idea what they were called, that help you stick to walls, she probably would've fallen by now. She had asked him if she could use them for her next mission and he had said no, so she may or may not have, well she wouldn't say stolen, more like borrowed.

"Talk to me doctor." A voice boomed. That voice could only belong to the one and only Nick Fury. He strutted in furiously and stopped to discuss the matter with Dr. Erik Selvig, an astrophysicist who works along side Jane Foster and Darcy Lewis. This is all the Creeper thought as she listened in closely.

"Director." Erik called out walking away from the tesseract and towards Fury.

"Is there anything we know for certain?" Nick questioned.