Chapter1-And Though The Tears Fall Down My Face I Still Refuse To Cry

Jayy Von Monroe's P.O.V-

"I know I'll never be alone,I'll always keep you in this song. No matter where I go,you'll still be with me when you're gone." I sang Mourning Star into the microphone with Hayley as hot tears streamed down my cheeks.

This song was about my Dahvie,I wrote it last year after he killed himself. It completely broke me but I still refuse to tell the fans,they just think he left the band. He was my world and I was utterly and devotedly in love with him. Dahvie never knew that though and it turns out,he loved me too.

We finished the set and I trudged off of stage silently as I continued to sob. That's all I do now,I don't talk to anyone,hardly eat,smile,everything is so much more difficult now. It's like Dahvie was my life line. And I've lost him. I walked back to my apartment, shaking at the memory of my former band member. Times past but nothing's changed,it's too hard to go on-there's too much pain. Reaching my block of apartments,I jogged up the stairs and onto the third floor. I opened the door to my hollow shell of a home and went straight to the bedroom.

A sudden rush of memories ran through my head and I broke down onto the floor. I crawled over to my bedside table and pulled out my last piece of Dahvie,his suicide note.

Dear Jayy,

I'm sorry I'm doing this and I'm sorry that your the one to find me. I just can't cope anymore. Seeing you dance around with all those other guys kills me and it's too hard. I'm in love with you,Jayy. I thought I could cope with not being with you but it looks like I can't. Apologise to my family and tell the fans what you want. I'll be gone but my love for you is undead,it will never end.

Goodbye,

Dahvie x

My eyes scanned over each word for the thousandth time as my heart broke into even more pieces,if that was possible. I hugged it to my chest and my tears turned to sobs,turned to screaming.

"Why!? Why did you fucking leave me!? I loved you and you should've just told me how you felt! I hate you! How could you just fucking do that!?" I screamed up at the ceiling as though Dahvie could hear me.

This had been my routine for the past twelve months:I'd play a show with Hayley,come 'home' and break down. It's not even my home anymore. They say home is where your heart is and mines with Dahvie,therefore I have no home. I just want to die but I couldn't do that to the fans.

Pulling myself up onto Dahvie's old bed,still clutching the note,I burried myself in the sheets and inhaled his scent. To say I miss him would be a huge understatement. I read the note again and again until I finally cried myself into an uneasy sleep.

Hayley Rose's P.O.V-

"Why!? Why did you fucking leave me!? I loved you and you should've just told me how you felt! I hate you! How could you just fucking do that!?" I heard Jayys shrill screams from next door.

I hated to see/hear him like this. Every night it's the same thing and I feel like there's nothing I can do to help.

"Well there is something you can do to help.." My boyfriend,Mike,spoke from the couch.

"Stay out of my thoughts!" I laughed as I sat on his knee.

"Fine.." He tutted with mock annoyance "But there is something you can do."

"Like what?" I sighed,burying my face into his neck.

"It's like your completely forgetting your powers..and not to mention mine. What's to say we can't bring Dahvie back?" Mike said excitedly.

Oh my god! Why hadn't I thought of that!? Mike and I are witches but he had an extra power,he could hear other peoples thoughts. It is possible to bring Dahvie back but I can't even imagine the consequences..

"I know that we don't know what will happen but he-" Mike tilted his head,motioning to the direction of Jayy's apartment "-can't stay like this. It's killing him babe."

"How would we do it though? I have no experience in anything like that..what if something went horribly wrong an-" He cut me off with a sweet kiss to my lips.

"I have and I'm willing to do it..but I will need your help?" I thought about it for a second..

What would even happen? Would he just dig himself out of his own grave and mope around like a zombie? Or would he be something beautiful? It's a scary thought but it's not messing with the forces of nature,it wasn't time for him to die,that's for sure.

"Okay. Let's do it."

Soo..first chappy. Tell me what you think, comment, vote, follow, anything!~AshleyPandy