Chapter3-I'll Hold You AgainI'll Bring Light Into Those Eyes

Jayy's P.O.V-

I wasn't sure wether the spell worked or not,until I heard a voice my ears hadn't been blessed with in months.

"J-Jayy?"

I turned around slowly but couldn't see a thing. Was I hearing things?

Standing up,I carefully walked over to Dahvie's grave. Looking down into the six foot hole,I gasped loudly and tears pushed to the rims of my eyes..There he was..his casket was wide open and he was shaking uncontrollably as he stood up. Dahvie's eyes lit up when he saw me and I stood searching for a breath..

He looked just as beautiful as I remembered,a little mangy but still gorgeous. Dahvie's once vibrant purple patches of hair were faded and now a pinky/brown colour. His skin was pale but glowed slightly with life. Large,sparkling green eyes gazed up at me with wonder, his plump lips were curved into a shy smile..I fell in love all over again.

"Jayy? What are you lookin-" Hayley started as her and Mike walked over to me,but cut her sentence short when she saw Dahvs.

"Told you it'd work!" Mike cheered and Hayley hit him playfully.

She whispered something in his ear and they moved back, giving me and Dahvie some space. I sat down at the edge of the hole and carefully dropped to the bottom of it.

"Jayy,what's going on? I'm scared and-" Dahvie started rambling nervously as his chest heaved up and down, like his heart had just been kick started.

Taking small steps closer to him,I pulled him into my arms and without hesitation,crashed my lips to his. Dahvie kissed back passionately and wrapped his arms around my neck. When we pulled away,he stared into my eyes lovingly and I did the same back.

"It-it's you. It's really you.." I said as tears of happiness fell down my face.

Dahvie hugged me close and ran his fingers through my hair,trying to calm me down. I can't believe he's back! My DahvieBear's back. Sniffling back more tears,I lifted my head from Dahvie's shoulder and looked into his eyes again. His hand reached up and caressed my cheek softly.

"I-I love you,Jayy." Dahvie whispered.

"I love you too,Dahvie." I rested my forehead against his and pecked his lips softly.

"I'm sorry." He sighed,glancing down at the large scars running straight across his wrists.

"It's okay."

"No Jayy,it's not. I should have told you and I'm sorry if I hurt you or-" Dahvie started hyperventilating and I grabbed his face lightly with my hands.

"Listen here Dahvie,this is in no shape or form your fault. I love you and all that matters is your back."

"I'm back..can I ask what happened? I mean,I thought I was dead..."

"You were but Hayley and Mike brought you back. They resurrected you."

"Oh." He smiled slightly and burried his face in my chest.

"I missed you." Dahvie mumbled.

"I missed you too." I whispered back,relishing in the perfect moment me and Dahvie shared.

***********************************

Dahvie Vanity's P.O.V-

I can't believe what's happening. I thought it was all over,dead and gone but now I'm back and in my loves arms. I can't believe he feels the same. It's perfect. Jayy is finally mine and I never want that to change.

Short chapter I know but I wanted to make it cute? I don't know...xD ~AshleyPandy xxx