Chapter 1 - Reborn

It's already the start of summer but the ice hasn't melted. The winter in this area is really long. Sometimes one can hear the roaring of beasts echoing in the mountains. The world outside the ancestral mountains has already been occupied by snow wind beasts, and people inside the city have not contacted the outside world for more than hundred years.

No one knew the situation of the outside world. The world was once that strong, having several legend rank fighters spreading and conquering lands across the continent,but these once strong empires were wiped out. In fact the people in the city don't even know if they are the only population living in the world. 

Because of the stealthy position of the city, it was well preserved since the dark age, although they would encounter attacked by the beasts but after going through devastating was, the city was rebuilt again and again. This city is called the Glory City.

Orchid Institute, Fighter Apprentice Class.

More than thirty students were listening to a lady professor to impart these students knowledge about the power they have the potential to have.

"Hey, have you heard that the new teacher, See Shen, is from Sacred Family, and also a silver ranked demon spiritualist!" 

"What?! Sacred Family? It's one of Glory City's 3 major family!" These kids started to talk about the new teacher.

The eyes of these students were focused on the teacher. She has a tall figure, her violet dress gives emphasis to her perky chests. She had a pair of slender white legs, and the make up on her face made her elegant and beautiful. Her eyes are really full of pride and arrogance. The Sacred Family is one of the biggest families in Glory City, because of her noble birth and a 3 star demon spiritualist, she naturally has the capital to be prideful.

30 year old 3 star silver demon spiritualist, if not because her nephew that would be in this class, she would not be here teaching.

"Demon Spiritualists and Fighters have 5 ranks, namely Bronze, Silver, Gold, Black, and Legendary. Each rank have 5 different levels, from 1 to 5 stars. "

"Demon Spiritualist is above Fighter, it is truly a noble existence. Demon Spiritualist can form soul realm and has the ability to capture demons into their soul realms and merge them into the combat. This allows them to possess powers and strengths that of the Fighters." See Shen said, "Just like me, My demon spirit is scarlet flaming fox!" 

Suddenly, See Shen's face and hands has drastic changes, her facial shape teeth and nails became sharper, and finally a scarlet tail emerged from her back.

After merging, I can control its strength, speed and gain fire ability. Scarlet Flame Fox belongs to Gold rank beast which also means that the highest I can reach is gold rank Demon Spiritualist! Of course after that i could replace it with a much more powerful demon spirit." When it comes to her training heights, See Shen became more proud of herself.

The words of See Shen caused groups of students to be amazed.Gold rank spiritualist are existence beyond the reach of most of them.

As See Shen is lecturing, Nelly Lee was sitting in the back row moving back and forth and his soul is floating around.

After a while Nelly suddenly opened his eyes. He can't believe what he is currently seeing.

"Where am I?" Nelly was really shocked. "My hands... why did it became smaller?"

As See Shen continues to lecture, See Shen looked up "It's See Shen!" 

Nelly remembered when he first joined the institute, the teacher lecturing them is a Silver Ranked Demon Spiritualist and this lecture was extremely arrogant. Because of this lecturer, Nelly was unwilling to learn for quite sometime.

"I was actually reborn?!' Nelly was really shocked.