Chapter 4- Don't reach too high!

"You...." Shee was totally out of words. "Only Mr. Mo Yap has the ability to bring a city to its strongest."

"But didn't you just said that it is impossible for us lower classes? You even told us not to dream about it!" Nelly said while he wears an evil smile in his face.

Shee was on rampage, Nelly can't be tolerated! How can he be so disrespectful?! He didn't put me as his elderly! Being a teacher of his, she will not let Nelly's life easy in this school!

Sitting on the other edge of the room is Zerry, he thankfully looked at Nelly, although Nelly is one of the noble families in the city, he still stood up for these lower class students, these words of his really touched him. From now on Nelly will be Zerry's bestfriend, Zerry's mind is already set.

Shee said coldly: "Do you think by saying these words you could change the cruel reality? You only saw the glory of Mo Yap but didn't see the hard work he'd been through, you don't even see how hard it is to be a fighter. Nelly is it? You are considered as one of the noble families I can't believe you are this disrespectful! Let me see your talents!"

Shee looked down at her papers, after browsing, she laughed and said: "Nelly, red colored soul spirit space, ur spirit level is just 6 strength is 21, base on your talents, the most you can get into is Bronze level. Do you really think being a demon spiritualist is that easy? Haha! Wake up kid!

Color of the soul spirit differs from red, orange, yellow, green, lime, blue and violet these 7 levels, red is the worst of them all, like rock-bottom worst, normal people's soul spirit color is orange or yellow, those with green and lime are considered as one of the talented human beings, and as for blue and violet they are considered as myths.

After hearing what Shee said, students can't help but to pitty Nelly, as one of the noble families, it is very blurry to see Nelly's big accomplishments. Only Ye is happy about it, hmph this kind of talent sucks and still trying to impress Yan? He does not qualify! He will never look at Nelly as a threat for chasing Yan.

Shee continues saying: " This kind of talent, I do not know what to say! Even in your clan do you still have the face to meet your elderly? Your tribe leader? Can't believe you are still this disrespectful despite your talent."

Shee's words let Nelly remembered his past life. Before leaving Glory City, he was really weak just as Shee said awhile ago, he was stuck in 3 star bronze, no matter in school or in his family clan he was not that important of a piece, just like a dust in a desert. If it was not because of his bravery to risk his life to save Yan in his previous life, he would never win the beautiful lady's heart. One should know that Yan was a Gold one star demon spiritualist, they are completely in a different level. Nelly didn't have the right to fight hand in hand with Yan in his past life all he can do was to spectate in fights and ended to Yan's death right before his eyes trying to save him from a horn of a monster. This would always be the pain in Nelly's heart.

Afterwards walking the Endless Desert, Nelly bumped into several spectacular events and happenings, that is when he found out that there are so many wonders in this world, even his soul spiritual space's talent can also be leveled up!

If it was his before life, scolded by the teacher, pretty sure all he will be doing was to stay silent, and wouldn't have the courage to fight back. But now he is totally different, he has his self confidence and knowledge, someday he would let these people know that he would reach a level they would never dreamed of!

This time around, I would never step back, after reborn I would improve day by day, if a God stops me, I would kill the God!

What everybody didn't expect was not only did Nelly not got scared or ashamed, his eyes got more determined. "Shee Shen teacher, do you think that the spiritual power and strength of an individual decides his future? Base on your attitude, I'm sure you would favor those with higher spiritual talents, and with those lower class and people with lower talents, you would look down and make fun of them, and you think that these intelligent reasons your saying are all correct? It is but not to cover that ugly attitude of yours!"

After hearing what Nelly said, Shee's would body was shaking of anger, she never encountered this kind of student, and what Nelly said are all the ideas and the truth she was always covering "Shut up! Who do you think you are? You even say these kind of stuffs to your teacher?"

Nelly can't stop himself " Well, I'm really ashamed I have this kind of teacher, although my spiritual talent is low, someday, I promise you, someday I'll surpass you and be a legendary demon spiritualist like Mo Yap, and I'll marry Glory City's most beautiful woman!"

After saying Nelly's eyes landed on Yan.

Yan doesn't know why but when Nelly faced her, her heartbeat beats faster, her face was red hot, she didn't know why and she didn't expect Nelly would have the guts to say these words, based on Nelly's eyesight, the implications are already clear, but the problem is Yan doesn't even like Nelly, not even a bit.

Looking at the facial expression of Yan, Ye's face became darker, although he knew that he and Nelly is not on the same level, but there is a weird feeling, he felt threatened by Nelly.

"HAHAHA, This is the funniest joke I've heard in my life, one student with a spiritual level of 5, actually said he wanted to become like Mo the legendary spiritualist! Do you even think you have a chance? What a joke! I don't even think you can have some big accomplishments!" Shee said in disgust.

"I don't care! I'll prove it someday!" Nelly said.

"I don't think you'll achieve it! anyway this is my class, I don't care what your dream is but since this is my class since today you will be standing throughout the entire period forever in my class. Now go!"

Nelly can't help but to go to the back and stand. If he didn't obey there would be even a higher chance of him getting expelled. Looking Nelly stood at the back of the room some people laughed softly and whispered.

"Future savior was punished!"

"He is actually scared of being expelled!"

"Wasn't he furious awhile ago?"

While some was laughing at Nelly, Zerry, and some other lower class students and some who stands by Nelly's words stood up and went to the back of the class.

Afterwards Pao also stood up and went to Zerry's side. "Why'd you come?"| Nelly said in confusion because base on Pao's lazy attitude he would rather sit than stand. "Well, this class is really boring! I'll rather stand up and listen!" After hearing what Pao said, Nelly laughed and said: "Haha! Whatever you say man."

"Hmph, since you guys wanted to attend the class standing up, feel free to do so then." Shee said when she saw the students standing up and went to Nelly's side.

After Nelly saw these friends who stood up for him, he felt touched, in previous life, these are the brothers who stood by the city's side and never betrayed the city! These are worthy of being close friends!

"After testing you guys' spiritual level, among the students, Yan has lime colored spiritual space, and spiritual level reached 86, Ye and Yvon have green spiritual space, and there level reached to 78, that's almost bronze level 1! Let's congratulate them!" Shee said smiling, and looked at Nelly, well this is the kind of talent that can reach Mo.

After hearing what Shee said, students are all amazed! Wow! 86 and 78 spiritual level, they're so strong! They can even be the next legendary demon spiritualist! 

What is the background of Yan, she has those beautiful faces, outstanding talents, and has a mysterious background. And Yvon, she is also a beautiful lady,  her face can be compared to Yan, and talent almost equal to that of Yan!

No matter what, these 3 students are the talented individuals every students admire.