Chapter 5 - Two Months is Enough

Nelly glanced through Yvon, that slim body, wearing a yellow silk dress, a black high heeled shoes, and the dark colored hair that lays softly in her shoulder, these characteristics let Nelly recalled the past, Yvon is one of the 7 rich families, her spiritual power is almost as strong as Yan, in his past life he was a 5 star silver demon spiritualist, together with Yan, they are both the most beautiful rising stars in Glory City.

But because her clan wanted to get close to the biggest clans, they forced Yvon to marry Ye's brother, but Yvon swears that she will not ever marry a guy she doesn't love, after fighting with the Clan, Yvon left the tribe and went into the Dark Woods, and never returned.

What a strong women!

What a waste of talent, If Nelly will have a chance he would surely help her because of her talent.

"It will be the fighter and demon spiritualist test after 2 months, I wish you guys would have some Bronze 1 fighter or demon spiritualist, whether it is me or the school, we would be proud of you guys!" Shee said while smiling, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Black, Legendary, these 5 different levels have another 5 star levels, and Bronze is the lowest of them all.

100 fighter strength or 100 Demon power that is the time one can be considered a 1 star bronze warrior.

Being a warrior is really hard, to be a warrior are many people's dream.

After hearing what Shee said, the class started to chat with their seatmates again, to be a level one bronze fighter, one should be able to carry a giant boulder that weighs a hundred kilos, using one hand one must be able to break a wood with the thickness of a shoulder, that is when an individual is considered as 1 star bronze fighter, for kids it is surely a difficult tasks, except if the kid consumes medicine pills since he was little and letting his body to be really strong. As for Demon Spiritualist, they should have a strong soul spirit, they inner soul power should be strong, this kind of power is many times harder than that of a fighter. 

The soul spirit color is divided into seven- red, orange, yellow, green, lime, blue, violet seven colors, normally people with red spirit color is really hard to be a demon spiritualist so they ended up choosing to be a fighter, and the spirit color of orange and yellow are the ones suitable to be a demon spiritualist, and the colors green and lime are called out of this world talents.

In this class only Yan, Ye, and Yvon has the potential of being a bronze 1 star, others will have to try their luck.

Ye's wears an evil smile in his face, and look beside him, Hmph! I am the only one suitable for Yan's talent, what has Nelly have that would win over me, his red spiritual color? Haha what a joke.

"As to those who said that they would become 1 star bronze fighter within these two months let's see till what level you'll be able to reach!" Shee looked at Nelly, with a little anger in her words.

Normally, it would take a red star spiritual color individual to take 3-5 years to be able to reach bronze 1 fighter, as to be a demon spiritualist it might take up to longer!

But Nelly didn't mind Shee at all.

"2 months is it? There's too much time in it" Nelly wears a smile that shows his confidence."

Quickly after the class Nelly went and meet up with Zerry and Pao.

"Hey Nelly do you have any plans to train to become a bronze level 1 demon spiritualist?" The way Zerry told Nelly, it looks like he is very worried about him. "Don't worry Zerry, I promise you we can make it to Bronze in no time, and I guarantee you guys would be one of the strongest Demon Spiritualist in Glory City!" Nelly replied while he assures them that they can do it.