Chapter 3 - Frog looking up the Sky from the Well

What the heck, why did Nelly do that? "Hey Nelly, who's your brother? You freak, get off me." Pao said while shaking Nelly's hands off, the school just started and they just met, so the relationship between the two isn't that close.

Nelly did not take his hands off, still wrapped in his neck and his face shows a smile. Nelly said seriously: "I don't care what you think man, you are my best friend!" Of course Nelly wouldn't tell the fights they had been through on his past life.

Looking at Nelly's face, Pao is sure Nelly isn't just bullshitting. Pao can't help but said: "Weirdo!" The words that Nelly said awhile ago, touched the hearts of Pao, Pao looked at Nelly and said softly: " I know you are a Middle Class Family but I advise you, do not screw around with that girl, her identity is highly classified, it was said that when she enrolled, principal was the one who arranged her dorm."

Nelly smiled, now Pao doesn't know Yan's identity yet but he knows!

"Well, she's my girl." Nelly said while looking at afar, that beautiful and adorable look in that teenage girl, Nelly said through his mind, thinking of that crazy stuffs happened that night, Nelly's body was starting to get hot.

But, Nelly suddenly realised that she and himself is just 13 years old!

Yan that little girl, when will she grow into a that lady where everybody would be amazed about her beauty? I will definitely protect and grow up with you!

Yan felt something had been watching her since awhile ago, when she look back she saw Nelly, when she looked at him she frowned at her expression changed. For Yan, Nelly is sure a playboy from the powerful families, since awhile ago he was already starring at her like this, if he will do something evil me, believe me he's be dead!

Yan doesn't like to expose her identity, she wanted to reach out and make friends with her classmates, but that doesn't mean that she will tolerate being bullied in class!

Sitting beside Yan, is a big handsome guy that keeps on caring about the movements of Yan, he noticed about the expression of Yan and looked on the direction Yan was looking, when he looked at Nelly he glared and stared at him for quite a while.

His body is a little bigger and taller that Nelly, and his faced was slightly evil.

Nelly knows this guy! He's Ye Shen, a disciple from one of the biggest families in the city, the Sacred Family, his talents are incredible, standing in the stage, Shee Shen is his auntie, past life, Shee Shen was one of Yan's admirer, before the attacks of the monsters, there were rumors that Yan and Ye was about to be engaged, between the families they're bonds were really strong. If Glory City wasn't attacked, they might be a perfect match. But the couple wasn't able to have a wedding ceremony. Monsters crazily attacked the City and the night before the attack, Sacred Family betrayed Glory City, ran away and did not help in defending the city.

Maybe this is the miracles of life, previous life Yan and Ye didn't get engaged but She and Nelly became husband and wife.

Looking at the glares of Yan and Ye, Nelly started to have a headache. The Yan now has a little crush on Ye, and basing on the look of Yan, it looks like she doesn't really care about Nelly. He is sure that she's going to treat him as a playboy.

When Nelly saw Yan looking towards him, he can't help but make a smile, memories from his past like flashes. Thanks to the Demon Time Book that made them come together and meet again. That look on his face looks like a smile from the injury he had, Yan very curious, do I even know him? Why is he looking at her like they are really close?

The look on Yan, those eyebrows, those lips, they look like a peaceful flower, it has an adorable look, that's why many guys are deeply falling in love when they look at her.