2.

I dont know if this is even okay but here you go 😊😊
Enjoy reading-Sara xx

Ugh,it's been an hour and half since I went out. I told Yugyeom I won't be long.
As I entered the living room, I saw JB hyung and Jinyoung hyung cuddling on the sofa. JB hyung was asleep on his back and Jinyoung hyung was spread on top of him,his hand in JB's hair and he had a big smile on his face. I swear they were the cutest omma and oppa. "Jinyoung hyung,where is Yugyeom?" I whispered bc I didnt want to wake up JB hyung. "I think he is in your room." He whispered back and I nodded and went to our room. I hid the bags so he couldn't see them and them entered the room. He was asleep on his bed,with that cute look on his face. I hate to do this but I need to wake him up so I could set everything up. I put my hand on his back and shook him lightly " 'Gyeom can you please wake up?" He shook his head no. "Bug please, for me." He opened one eye and hummed. "Why?" Poor bug. "I have to do something here so you have to leave. Sorry." I really was sorry,I didnt want to wake him up. He sat up and looked at me. "What do you have to do that I can't see?" " I can't tell you,but you will like it. Well,I hope so. Just believe me." "Okay Bam. I'll go eat something then." "No! Dont eat please. I...well I'll have food here for you so dont eat anything. Please?" He laughed. "Yeah ahahaha okay. Will you call me in?" I nodded and then pushed him out. "Bye bug." He smiled.
I locked the door in case that giant child wanted to peek. I quickly re-made our beds,took the food and drinks out and then it occurred to me. I forgot to pick up some movies. Agh, I guess we'll just watch some on a laptop,or won't watch them anyway. We'll see. I put 5 pale blue balloons on top of his bed and folded the shirts next to them. Then,I took out the snacks and poured them into some bowls,but I put vanilla Pockys on top of our shirts. Everything looked quite good I must admit.
I took a quick photo of it and then called Yugyeom in. " 'Gyeom , you can come here now!"

Yugyeoms POV
•••••••••••••••••••••
" 'Gyeom , you can come here now! " BamBam yells from our room. I dont know what he did but I hope it's all good.
When I came into the room,I froze,taking in everything that was there. I closed the door and asked BamBam what is all this. "After we talked earlier today,I felt really bad and wanted to fix everything and hang out with you more because I've missed you just like you've missed me. Do you like it? " he was so shy and adorable. I hugged him and he hugged me back really strong and it was the happiest moment of my day at that point. "Bam,it's really amazing. Thank you so much."
"You're welcome bug. Now come here,I have something for you." Then he picked something up and turned to me. He was holding 5 pale blue balloons. "First part of your gift,these 5 balloons in your favorite color." He handed them to me and smiled. "Bam,you really didnt have to. But thank you so much." "Dont thank me yet bug,its not all of it. Okay,next part is bit stupid but I picked them up because I know you are obsessed with them. Here you go." 4 packs of vanilla Pockys "Bam..I- you're an amazing friend." I smiled at him and he just blushed and thanked me. "Okay now...the last part. Umm,maybe you should check it yourself. It's right there on your bed." He pointed to 2 shirt. Okay...
I walked to my bed and took the first shirt. If was a pale blue one and it had both of our faces on it and 'Bug & Bam' written under them and on the back it said #bestestfriends and the date when we first met. I am quite surprised he remembers the date. But then I saw another one,it was the same t-shirt only in pink and quite smaller. Guess one is for me and one for him. "Bam..I can't thank you enough. These are so cute. I love them!" They were adorable. "No problem bug,you've deserved it. You are the best friend ever." "No I'm not. I didnt buy you anything. I am so sorry Bam." Fml. "Bug,what are you talking about? You dont have to buy me anything. And you ARE the bestest friend in the whole wide world. Okay?" I nodded.
"That's right. Now,go pee if you have to because we are having rest of the day and all night to ourselves to catch up with everything. Okay?" This is my true manitto 😇. "I'm okay. I dont have to go. And yes,it's definitely okay with me." He then hopped into my bed and went under the covers and opened food tray. I looked at him,he was so breathtaking. He was wearing some sweatpants and pink hoodie. He looked so comfy and warm and inviting. I turned the lights off and rolled the blinds down so it was a complete darkness except the laptop screen that was blinding us bc brightness was too much. Once we were done with our food,Bam took one pack of those vanilla Pockys. "Bug,why do you like these so much?" I shrugged "I dont know. I just really love taste of vanilla,it's very strong and it kind of hits you in a good way when you take the first bite." "Bug,can we watch something on YouTube?" "Sure Bam. Whatever you want." As he logged into his YouTube account a video of Exo members doing a Pocky challenge popped up. Bam hummed and clicked on it. Boy wth...? "This looks fun, 'Gyeom. Can we try?"

Oooh it's kinda getting interesting 😋😋
I hope this isn't boring so far
~love,Sara ♡
< Also,please comment if you don't like something about this chapter 😊 >