6.

Let's just go right to the story 😁
~enjoy x

Jb's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

*Jin comes downstairs*

Aaaaaaish. I can't do this I am to nervous.

"Good morning love." I kissed him.
"Mm good morning."
"Morning BamBam,Yugyeom."
He nodded in their direction.
"Morning Jinyoung hyung."
They said in unison, Yugyeom a bit too enthusiastic.

BamBam had my phone in his hands and looked at me as if he was asking should he start recording,I nodded and took a deep breath. Jin pulled out a chair to sit down but I took is arm and got down on one knee. "Love? What are you-no,oh my God." He put both of his hands over his mouth and you could already see tears in his eyes.
I started my little speech.

"Jinyoung,love..I fell in love with you 7 years ago,and it took me almost 2,5 years to ask you out. I'm so happy I did because then started the happiest 5 years of my whole life. When I first met you I knew I wanted to be with you. You are my safe place,my rock. You calm me down when I wanna scream and break everything. You make me feel loved and most importantly, you taught me how to love. You love all my insecurities and flaws. I would love all your flaws too but you dont have any. You are perfect and you should never forget that,but if you do,I'll be here to tell you that every morning when you wake up next to me. I love you so much Park Jinyoung,and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So what do you say? Accept this ring and marry me?"

He had tears flowing down his cheeks and he had a big smile on his face that took my breath every time.

"Yes! Oh my God yes! Million times yes!!" I put a ring on his finger and he jumped into my arms. I just couldn't be happier. I'm holding my whole world in my two hands and I'm never letting him go. I looked at BamBam and Yugyeom. BamBam finished filming and was now wiping tears from Yugyeoms cheeks. You could see they were both so happy for us and we couldn't thank them enough for that.

- AHH CUTIES 😭😭
im such a trash for these two 😂
- hope you enjoyed this
Sara xx 🌸