10.

Oh my God thank you for 400+ reads!! 💕
Enjoy this chapter xx

BamBam's POV

I have no idea what to wear tonight,I am so frustrated.
It's our first official date and I wanna look perfect, but let's be honest he will always be more beautiful than me. If not to you,to me for sure.

I looked through my whole second closet that was in a separate room and couldn't find anything so I decided to take a break and eat something since I was starving.
I was going to the kitchen when I heard Yugyeom talking to Jinyoung hyung.

"Bam said that he loves me. Hyung I've never been so happy in my life! I just wanna smile all day."
Oh my god his reaction. He is so adorable it makes my tummy do weird things. "Oh my God that's so adorable! Did you say it back to him?" Jinyoung asked.

My stomach churned and I was afraid I will get caught eavesdropping so I ran to the kitchen and made myself a meal. While I was trying to grab a cup I felt two hands on my waist picking me up,allowing me to take that cup. "Thanks bug." I snuggled up into him and he kissed my head. "What's up Bam?"
"Ahh bug,I am so stressed bc I don't know what to wear tonight and you may think it's crazy,but I wanna look good." "Would you stop stressing about that? You will look perfect no matter what you wear." He is so sweet and makes me blush a lot. "Thank you." I said with a smile and went to sit on the counter while I munched on my cereals.

Yugyeom stood between my legs and just looked at me. "Bug,what are you doing?" "Nothing." "You are so weird." He still stared at me and I felt awkward. "Stop it. It's not fun." "I am sorry,Bam. You just look really pretty."
As soon as he said that,his cheeks got so red he looked like a tomato. I wanted to laugh at him but he already looked really embarrassed.

"Thank you 'Gyeom. You dont look bad yourself too." Yugyeom just smiled and blushed harder and his ears went red too. "You are too adorable." I said and pretended to lean in to give him a kiss.

He leaned too and closed his eyes. I took a spoonful of cereals and put it upon his lips. His eyes opened immediately and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. "That was very rude Bam." Yugyeom said slowly and then kissed me,for real. I melted into the kiss,it was amazing. I felt his arms sneak around me and pulling me closer to him. Oh how I loved that feeling.

I broke the kiss and jumped down from the counter to put my bowl away. Since I was bored as hell,I decided to tease Yugyeom. I know him for years,so I know he gets aroused easily and now I'm gonna take advantage of it.

I saw him walking to the living room, so I ran to him and jumped on his back. "What the-Bam what are you doing?" "Ugh,just shut up." Didnt want to be so rude but it just came out,oops.

I attacked his neck with small kisses and licks here and there. Somehow he turned us around and I was standing on the floor,his chest pushing against mine until my back hit the wall.
"B-bug,ugh...what's up with all o-of thiss oh my God!" I could barely speak as his tongue made his way down to my collarbone.
"No,dont talk. Just relax,okay?" I nodded bc I was out of words and breath. Suddenly I was picked up and smashed against the wall. He grinded against me and it was insanely good.

My legs were around his waist and my hands were in his hair,pulling and tugging like crazy. Finally he stopped grinding and pulled me from the wall. He carried me to our bedroom and put me on the bed. I was very confused and looked at him weirdly as he went to lock the door.

"Bug? You know we can't do this,right?" "Yes,love. I am aware of that,dont worry. We'll just have some fun."

Yugyeom's POV

I wanted to laugh so bad but then he'd know what's going on.

Okay,so I knew his plan was to tease the hell out of me,because he wouldn't normally just start kissing my neck and all that.
So I took control over his little plan and made him think I want to have sex.

To be honest,yes,I want to have sex with him but not now. We got together last night for fucks sake. Besides,when I think it through,I dont wanna have sex with him,I wanna make love to him. Two different things right there.

I slowly locked the door and went to him. You could see fear in his eyes and I just had to laugh. "Are you okay? Is there something on my face?" Hahaha this kid..
"No,calm down. I was just teasing you into thinking I wanna have sex with you. I'm sorry Bam,please dont be mad."

"I-what the fuck Yugyeom? Why would you do that? I was scared." "Why were you scared? You know I wouldn't do that to you,I love you,you dick."
"Yes,bug I know,but you had that crazy look in your eyes and I just kind of freaked out a bit." I sighed and sat down on the bed. I am a terrible person. "I love you too." "Hmm?" "I said I love you too. Don't beat yourself up about it,everything's alright." He crawled to me and sat on my lap,facing me.

We connected our foreheads and just stared into each others eyes. "I really am sorry,Bam." He kissed me quickly and said "Stop saying that,it's okay. But..why did you do that in first place?" "Oh,well I knew your plan was to tease me so I teased you instead." "You fucking dumbass oh my God how did I not realize that???"

I just winked and then we kinda made out for half an hour.

Again,thank you for 400+ reads. It means so much to me.

Also,I would love if you would tap that little ☆ and vote for chapters!

Thanks y'all 💋💕💕

Love,Sara xx