5.

-hii! Another update 😮😂
Enjoy reading it 😊

*while the love birds are sleeping, let's spend some time with JB and Jinyoung*

Jb's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••
I am so nervous and happy and excited and everything basically. Okay,so...I'm gonna propose to Jinyoung. We've been together for almost 5 years and in those 5 years I've never thought about spending the rest of my life with anyone else but him. My one and only love.
I already bought the ring. It costed a fortune but it doesn't matter really.

It looks like it's female one but it's a male one and it's so pretty. Plus it has those two royal blue stones and blue is his favorite color so I think he will love it. I won't do it during a romantic dinner or romantic walk. We are quite spontaneous so I'll just wait until he wakes up and comes downstairs. It's 6.30 right now and he usually gets up at 7.00 - 7.05 so I'll better hurry up with making that breakfast and coffee. Oh God,I can't wait. I want to see his reaction so bad right now. I should probably wake one of the guys up so they can video it on my phone. But who to wake up? I won't wake up Youngjae because the poor thing had a terrible headache and barely fell asleep. 😔 Jackson and Mark are not an option cuz they aren't even here. That leaves me the youngest ones,Yugyeom and BamBam.

I slowly went to their room,opened the door and almost squealed when I saw BamBam cuddling Yugyeom while he was sleeping. They are so cute together. "BamBam?"
I whispered. His head snapped into my direction and he took his hands off of Yugyeoms stomach. I signalized him to come here and he gently got out of the bad and walked to me.

"Good morning Jb hyung. What's up?" "Come in to the living room, I need you to do something." I went into the living room and BamBam followed me. "Okay,here it is. I am going to propose to Jinyoung okay? And I need you to film it with my phone. Will you?" He just looked at me like I had 2 heads. I waved my hand in front of his face. "BamBam?" "I'm sorry hyung,I was pretty surprised. But I cannot express how happy I am for you two!° This is so wonderful and yes of course I'll do it!"

He hugged me and smiled real big. It's nice to hear some supportive words. "Jb hyung? Would you mind if I woke up Yuyeom aka biggest shipper of you and Jinyoung hyung?" I laughed. "No,course not. Go,wake him up but dont tell him anything. Okay?" He nodded and ran to their room.

I went to the kitchen to finish making breakfast.Pancakes were stocked on one plate. I took two plates and put 2 pancakes on each plate. I also put some chocolate syrup and ice cream. I also took out 3 more plates for other members. Then I put Jin's and my plate on the table and put some roses in a vase.

I saw Yugyeom and BamBam entering living room,hand in hand. "Oooh finally. You two are adorable together. Yugyeom,you might be very confused why did BamBam wake you up brought you here so let me explain. Basically, I am going to propose to Jinyoung in about 20 minutes. I needed someone to film it for me so I asked BamBam if he will do it. He agreed but asked if he could wake you up to be here too." Yugyeoms face was priceless.

"OH MY GOD OMMA AND OPPA ARE GETTING MARRIED FINALLY. THIS SO BEAUTIFUL. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" He whisper shouted and hopped a bit. What a precious giant child. He is definitely our biggest shipper. He's been supporting us since day one we told him. Aish,10 more minutes.

-👋 olaa friendos 😂
Just a quick reminder that this was supposed to be a YugBam ff but when i started writing..i got MAJOR JJP feels and it turned out like this 😁😁
-hope you're enjoying it so far and thank you for reading
~Sara xx