montgomery de la cruz [1]

"Yo dude check this!" hollered justin while running through the halls. "sup dude?" zach says while patting justin. Justin then shoves his phone into Zach's hands. "Yo monty your girl just uploaded a picture and DAMN does she look hot" Zach told monty who was balling his fist.

 "Yo monty your girl just uploaded a picture and DAMN does she look hot" Zach told monty who was balling his fist

After a shortwhile on zach calming monty down, you walked pass them. You were wearing monty's letterman jacket and it fell just below your bum. Underneath it, you were wearing a white t shirt and some shorts.

Bryce whistled and cat called you. Which you thought was just disgusting because like, what kind of girl likes being cat called by bryce?

probably courtney. ( o wait she gay )

"Damn monty, you gotta let us share" said justin whistling at you. You were just walking by to get to the cafeteria but suddenly you felt your ass being groped. You turned around and saw bryce winking at you.

In a flash, monty ran up to bryce and punched him in the face while alex was comforting you.

"You ass hole! Dont you know that she's my girlfriend? you fucking imbecile!" Monty yells while punching bryce in the face. Students were gathering up and Zach had to separate the fight.

You walked up to monty who was going to throw another punch at bryce, but he stopped dead in his tracks when you called him, "Monty" you said while grabbing his arm slightly. His face softens and he relaxes at your touch.

Now you and him are at the Football field. You take your first aid kit by the bleachers and start dabbing some ointment on to his face. He winces slightly when you dab some on his forehead. "Thats gonna leave a mark for a while monty." you say while packing up your first aid kit.

"Im sorry babe, its hard adjusting my temper a-and he-" he stutters and you just pull him into a hug. "Its okay monty, but just learn that fighting doesn't solve everything, okay?" you say while squishing his face.

"Okay" he says while squeezing your ass and giving you a kiss.

Lets just say, things ended up in the bleachers and for the rest of the week, he always had his arm around you and would grope your ass anytime he could.