reggie mantle [1]

LImagine; in which Cheryl and Chuck are dating, and you have a fight with cheryl and reggie steps in

You were walking down the hallway in your cheerleading outfit, beside your boyfriend who was wearing his letterman jacket.  

You know those couples that go on the "most likely to get married" section in the yearbook? Yeah they're the ones.

And the couple that "if they break up we burn the school down" couple? Yeah they're also the ones.

But ya know, some people just don't like the good in you. They're so caught up in what they're not having that they're focusing on whats not their's.

The couple that tries-to-be-goals-but-fails-miserably couple is Cheryl & Chuck. I mean, yeah they're sorta cute, but when you become a try-hard, you're just embarrassing your self more.

Apparently, Cheryl wants to be the couple everyone fawns about in class. The couple that has "everything" in it. 

But oh no.

She and Chuck didn't had that title.
You and Reggie did.

You were okay with her not being okay with you, until today..

You were walking in your cheerleader outfit to the fields to watch Reggie from the bleachers, and suddenly you were grabbed by the wrist and thrown in to the locker room.

"What the fuck?" You spat out while looking at the deviled red haired girl in disgust.

She smiled a devilish smiled and sat down infront of you.

"Sit down." She ordered with that fake smile of hers.

You were confused but you eventually did. "So? What?" You asked her harshly while walking up to her.

"I want you to get the fuck out of riverdale. I'll buy you plane tickets ANYTHING. Just fucking leave this town you ugly bastard." She screamed at you while slapping you. You knew she was jealous but you didn't think she was this hardcore.

"Yeah you bitch. You fucking changed reggie. He was a loyal bulldog until he started dating you. You know what? You don't even deserve to wear that god damn uniform." Chuck taunted at you while pulling off a "fuck you" face.

You were bleeding and you were being slapped by cheryl, until reggie came.

Reggie slammed the door open and went in with an angry face on his face, he went straight to chuck and beated the ass out of the him.

"You fucking think i didn't see you with that bitch of yours eh? Did you?!" He punches him whil mocking him in 1771717 languages.

By now, cheryl had sided off to the lockers to watch her oh-so-beloved boyfriend get beaten up to a pulp.

You finally came to reggie and begged him to stop. "Reg come on, he's not worth it." You say whilst grabbing his arm gently.

He sighs and gets up, still pulling at the hem of Chuck's jersey.

"You fucking think you can get away with this Chuck?! If i see one more tear run off that perfect face of my girlfriend, you're done."

He drops Chuck on the floor and turns to cheryl,

"Leave you fucking bastard." He says in a harsh tone that causes cheryl to flee of in a rush.

He looks at you and relaxes.

"We should get outta here."  He whispers while grabbing your bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

By the time you get to the door, he turns back and walks to Chuck with his hands intertwined in yours.

"Oh and Chuck," Chuck looks up at him in terrify,

Reggie suddenly grabs your ass causing you to squeal and he says in a mocking tone,

"Just because your jelly belly cant accept the fact that this goddess is mine, then fuck off"

He turns back to you and grabs you by the waist and pulls you to one of the bleachers to aid your cheeks.

You smile at him and he pinches your cheeks. "God, i shouldn't have done that" he smiles while applying the bandaids to your cheeks.

"You have the face of a cutiepie i wanna squish everytime but the body of a sex god (y/n)" he whispers at your ear.

You giggle and grab his hand as you guys both walk up to his car,

"Same goes for you, Reginald."

(A/n: can't go without an imagine that doesnt have ass smacking in it ayee, but thanks for reading! Hope you liked it <3!)