zach dempsey [1]

imagine: Zach giving you a ride home and leaving the others just because there's you in the car.

(im sorry i couldn't find the right pic)

You were walking towards the gate of school, but suddenly you get a text from your mom saying that she cant drive you home because she and your dad have a business trip.

"Shit." you mumbled while staring at your phone. Then Zach suddenly showed up infront of you, in his car.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in front of school?" He smirked as he asked you while getting out of the car.

"What's a big boy like you asking me what im doing?" you answered back, giving him a smile.

He suddenly takes your backpack and slings it over his shoulder.

"You usually go home at 3.15, its 3.30 right now." he says while bending over to see you.

"Hey! how come you know?" you say in a slightly annoying tone as your lower lip slightly jutted out at him.

"No, like, seriously, why aren't you home yet? its getting a little late." he asks you in a curious tone.

"For God's sake its 3.30, Zach." You say in a slightly annoying tone as you reach up to get your backpack.

Instead of meeting with the strap of your backpack, Your hand brushed slightly over his face before landing on your backpack.

He suddenly blushes at the contact and takes you to his car.

He enters his car while you just stand infront of his car.

"Aren't you going to give my backpack back?" you ask while pulling a curious face at him.

He gets out of his car and squishes your face while aw-ing at you
"I know your mom can't pick you up"
he says while smiling at your flustered face.

"Wait, how do you know that?" You ask while hiding your face your hands.

"I know a girl who needs a ride when i see one." He says while opening the door of his car for you.

"Thanks alot, Zach" you thank him and get into your seat.

Zach gets into the drivers seat and looks at you.

"What?" you asked him.

He laughs and put the seatbelt on for you.

"OOH yeah, i always sit at the back when someone drives." you say while laughing.

He admires your laughing face and reaches up his hand to touch your cheek, you instantly get red and turn away, looking outside the window.

"who's the blushing one now?" Zach says as he starts the engine then drives off to your home.

As Zach is talking to you, you look to the mirror and see his friends at the back.

"um. zach?"

"yeah?"

"aren't those your friends?" you ask while gesturing your head to the back.

He turns his head and you hear a shout "Better not happen next time dempsey!" He then gives a thumbs up while giving them a sleek smile.

"What was that about?" you ask him while pointing to your way home.

"Oh, its nothing." He says while taking his letterman jacket from the back.

Then he slings it over you.
"Its cold, you better not get a cold." he says as he pulls up to your house.

"What a nice idea, giving me the jacket when we already arrive at my house." You say cheekily.

He winks, and gets out of the car walking you to your door.

As you open the door to your house, He asks you,

"Hey (y/n), do you like, wanna go out for some food after school?" he asks while pulling at the hem of his jacket that you're wearing.

"yeah, sure. just text me tonight." as you enter your door.

He leans in for a kiss and you close the door at his lips.

You giggled from the inside and you could hear him shout in an annoyed tone,

"I swear to God (y/n)!"

"Better luck next time dempsey." as you peek through the window.

You give a wave and he doesnt give a wave back, instead, he points to his lips, smirking.

You felt guilty so you ran up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. As you were turning back, he spun you around and landed his lips on yours.

"Thanks Zach" you say while pecking him on the nose.

"Anytime (y/n)" he says while kissing you again.

And lets just say, you guys texted each other for the rest of the night, and you got closer. And eventually, you guys hit it off quickly.

(A/N: im sorry if its shitty, but yeah, i hope you liked it and thanks for reading! <3)