jeff atkins [1]

imagine: jeff gets jealous when freshman's start talking about you

"Hey (y/n), see you tomorrow!" sheri cheers as she bids you goodbye. You gather your things and walk through the hallways.

You were actually a popular girl, dealing with the fact that your jeff's girlfriend and you being a cheerleader.

Jeff was leaning in to his locker when he heard a murmur next to him,

"Damn, (y/n)'s got some really lean legs." one whispered to the other while eyeing you out.

"Yeah dude, but sadly people say she's got a boyfriend though." The other one says while eyeing your ass.

You were walking by to stop by your locker, just to get a few things for homework.

And suddenly, Jeff takes you by the waist and kisses you in front of everyone in the hallways.

"Um jeff-?" you ask while being dragged to the bleachers on the baseball field.

"Are you okay jeff?" you ask while running your fingers through his hair.

"I just don't like it when you wear shorts-i mean, i like it because it shows ur legs off but DAMN i wish i had glasses so i would be the only one to see those legs." he says while squeezing your thigh.

"And why would that suddenly be bugging your mind?" asked you while leaning in to his chest.

"I just-" he stands up and ruffles his hair while looking a bit frustrated.

You couldn't help it though.

He looked hot.

He sat back down and pulled you to his lap, wrapping his arms around you.

"I just, ya know, hate it when guys start flocking over about how hot you are. Like, i get it my girlfriend's fucking hot but i just hate it when they take it too far." he says, with a jealous tone.

You cup his face in your hands and lean in for a kiss. Which you gladly get back.

"You know, you could've done something to make them know im yours." you say while leaning in to his chest.

"Yeah well, i guess i gotta go to your place tonight." he answers with a smirk and squeezes your ass.

"Oh jeff." you say while hugging him tightly.

Lets just say, the next day you got hickeys and everyone at school was just astonished. Astonished because they all thought you were single.

Well, Jeff proved them wrong i suppose. :)

(A/N: sorry its a pretty short one, im bored so i decided to make an imagine. Oh and i've included an outfit, wdyt? should i keep making outfits or nah? thanks for reading!:) )