Audrey

Hey, my name is Audrey and I'm 16 years old.  I have black hair, blue eyes, and snake bites.  I'm 5'5 and I love bands.  Some of the bands I listen to are
Pierce The Veil
Sleeping with Sirens
Black Veil Brides
Of Mice and Men
A Day to Remember
Paramore
Panic! at the Disco
Asking Alexandria
Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance (yes I know they broke up)
And so many more!
Oh and did I mention that I live in an orphanage?  Well I first started living here when I was 6. My dad was an alcoholic and my mom was a drug addict. But they were also abusive. So when my mom died of an overdose my alcoholic dad would abuse and rape me whenever he got drunk.  So basically I was his slave. I never had a  normal childhood.  But one day dad was passed out from so much drinking.  So in my mind I thought it would be a good a idea to runaway.  And that's exactly what I did.  When it started to become dark I got lost and I couldn't find my way back home. It was probably 10 minutes after it got dark that a police officer found me. 
"are you lost kid? " he asked
" kind of" I said  "Get in and I'll take you to the station"  So I got into his car and we went to the station. 
  When we got to the station, this man took me into an office.  This man started asking me questions so that he could take me back home. But the thing was that I didn't want to go back to that hell hole. So when he asked me if I had any parents my answer was a no.  After that I ended up here, in Chicago orphanage for boys and girls. YAY! (note the sarcasm 😂).

Hey guys this is my first story EVER so if there is anything I can improve on PLEASE let me know!  I hope you guys like it so far.  I'll try to update soon!  Also, I'm really sorry that it's so short.