Day 2 Pt. 2

Audrey pov
-----------------------------
*thought* He loves me. Alex. My. Bestfriend (and crush) . LOVES. ME!💕💕 OMG OMG!! But how, why? I'm like super ugly and fat 😭. And wait why is Alex kissing me?! I mean he's a good kisser and all but... *end of thought *
As I come back to reality I part from Alex's kiss and I'm left speechless.
"what the fuck Alex? " I ask
" well I love you, and.... You love me so I just thought that it would be the right time to kiss you.. " He mumbles. "Well you thought wrong Alex. If we're going to work this out, it's going. To take time." I explain
"yea your right. I'm. Sorry "
Afterwards we hug and head to bed. Well he goes to his room and I stay in mine..

Alexs pov
---------------------
" what the fuck Alex? " the second Audrey said that I knew I fucked up. Shit, I honestly wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, because I was too busy admiring her beauty. Her shiny blue eyes that make you fall in love with her ❤️❤️ and her long black hair 😍😍. I honestly don't know why she thinks she's ugly. IF SHE'S SO FUCKING GORGEOUS 😍❤️!! I swear one day she will be mine! After I was done being lost in my own thought me and Audrey went to bed. Well she went to her bed and I went to my room and fell asleep there.

Next morning
Today there was a family coming in to find someone to adopt. So the orphanage we busy busy busy! Everyone was up by 8:30 am. Well everyone BUT Alex and Audrey. No one noticed they weren't awake. Until it was time for breakfast.

Audrey pov
I start to hear alot of noise but my eyes are still closed shut. So I try to go back to sleep. Couple minutes later I wake up again because of all the noise. This time I get out of bed and check the time. "fuck it's 10:15, that means there is no more breakfast... Might as well get ready."
SO I get showered and I put on my black Sleeping With Sirens shirt denim skinny jeans and my black high top convers. Along with a couple bracelets. I then do the usual makeup which is eyeliner and some mascara ❤️. After I'm I check Alexs room to see if he's up. And to my surprise he's still asleep. Aww he looks so adorable 😍😍😘❤️!!! To bad I gotta wake him up.

Alex pov
I wake to someone shaking me. Once I'm fully awake I see that it was Audrey who was shaking me, trying to wake me up
"A-Audrey what are you doing?! " I ask
" I'm waking you up because there a lot of noise downstairs and it's....... 10:35 am! " she tells me
" Wait 10:35!?! THAT MEANS WE SLEPT WELL IN. AND NOW THERE'S NO BREAKFAST!! 😭😭. " " Well then I better get ready, so Audrey could you like leave so I can get dressed? " I ask
" ugh.. Sure I'll wait outside " she mumbles.
Once she leaves I get dressed, I put on an Asking Alexandria shirt with some skinny jeans. And might I add that putting on skinny JEANS IS BASICALLY A FULL ON WORKOUT 😂!! After I'm finished getting ready I open the door and start to look for Audrey.
"Hello, Audrey where are you?" I ask
I then see her by the stairs. I make. My way toward her and I ask
"wanna go downstairs and see what all of this noise is about? "
" sure."

3rd person view
As Alex and Audrey make their way downstairs, everyone in the orphanage is cleaning, some are cleaning the kitchen, while others are cleaning the living room. Confused, both Alex and Audrey ask the head lady what's going on.
The head lady explains that a family is coming to adopt in about an hour. Alex checks the clock on his phone with shows that the time is 11:00 am, meaning the family is coming at 12pm. So Alex takes Audrey's hand and they head upstairs into his room.

Alex's pov
"who do you think is going to get adopted today? " I ask Audrey
" Not me that's for sure... " I noticed her facial expression changed after she said that. Which broke my heart to hear her say that she won't get adopted due to past adoptions 😭😭.
She then started crying, which tore me even more.
" Oh Audrey don't cry, it's OK. Please don't cry ❤️❤️. " " well get adopted someday. Or once we turn 18 we will leave this he'll and, move-in together ok? I promise! "
" y-you promise we will move in together if we don't get adopted? "
"promise!"
I them gave her a brotherly hug, minutes passed and then we were called down to the loving room. Probably because the family was here.

Audrey pov
We were called down to lineup because the family was here. So we made our way downstairs. Since me and Alex are a little older were always in the back.
Once we made it to the back of the line, everyone got quite (well there were some wispers here and there) as we waited for the family to arrive.

Alex pov
I was nervous not gonna lie, because when a family comes in it means your either being adopted or not. So now were just waiting for the family to arrive.
"Hey Audrey can I tell you something?" I ask
"Sure thing Alex! what's up? " she replies
" well you know how I said I love you the other day?"
"yea"
"well I also want you to know that whatever happens today I will always love you no matter what! "
" really?! "
" yes! "
Now this time I was taken by surprise, because instead of me making the move. AUDREY kissed me, and boy is she an amazing kisser 😍😍❤️!

  AUDREY kissed me,  and boy is she an amazing kisser 😍😍❤️!

Alex's outfit

Audrey's outfit

Audrey's outfit