Day 3

Kellins pov
---------------------
Hey I'm Kellin Quinn from the band Sleeping With Sirens! Why don't I give you guys a little background.
Well where do I start..... Ummm well
°my name is Kellin Quinn Bostwick, but I go by Kellin Quinn.
° I have a girlfriend named katelynne, and we've been together for 3 years (A/N I know they are married but in this story they are still dating)
° Sleeping With Sirens started a couple of years ago (2009)
°I'm hoping to be able to adopt someone soon!
And yea that's about it. Anyways we just finished touring with our friends in Pierce The Veil, Of Mice and Men, and Asking Alexandria. So now I'm heading home to surprise katelynne. And hopefully I get to bring up the subject of adoption.
Ever since I started dating Kate I knew I wanted to start a family with her. Now in my opinion I thought it would be smart to adopt first, just to get the hang of taking care of a child, before actually creating a baby. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait till dinner.

Time skip to dinner
---------------------------------
It's been a couple of hours since I got back home. And katelynne should be home soon, as I finish setting the table and placing the food on our plates, I hear the front door open.

"Katelynne is that you? " I ask." Kellin!??! " she questions. Well someone's happy.
" Hey babe, I missed you, how are you? "
" I'm great now that youre here! " she says
" Cmon I made dinner! " I tell her as I take her hand and lead her to the dining room.
" Oh my gosh Kellin you didn't have to do this!! " she practically yells
" I know but I wanted to, now let's eat before the food gets cold! " I tell her as we sit and begin to eat. 20 minutes into eating I bring up the topic of adoption.
" hey Kate can I ask you something? "
" sure thing Kells what's up? "
" well I was wondering if we could possibly adopt someone, since I know you want to have a family of your own. I thought it would be smart to adopt, just to get the hang of taking care of someone. " I said nervously. After I said that I started to get really nervous, because katelynne wouldn't say anything. A couple minutes later... Katelynne finally answers me.
" ummm, kellin you know I would love to have a family of our own, but to adopt? I'm not sure... "
" But babe, think about it, if we adopt it will be like practice. But if we just have sex and then you find out your pregnant. It'll be alot harder to take care of the baby. " I'll give you some time to thinks about it.. OK?" she nods and heads to our room.

*TIME SKIP AGAIN"
---------------------------------

After I place the last dish on the drying rack thingy, I head up to our bedroom and there I find my beautiful girlfriend peacefully sleeping. As I start to get ready for bed, I hear Kate say something just above a wishper...
" Kells let's adopt.. " Now I'm not sure if I was supposed to hear that but I'm glad I did!

Katelynnes pov
—————————
Today has been hectic. Not only. Was I late for work BUT I was also late on my project. Oops forgot to introduce myself.
Hello my name is Katelynne Lahmann and I'm a model for the clothing line Anthem Made! Oh. I'm also Kellin Quinns girlfriend.
Anyways this photo shoot project that was due yesterday but I barely got it back today! I just hope I get to keep my job.

*yet another time skip *
--------------------------------------
As I arrive home I smell food which is strange because kellin shouldn't be back till tomorrow? But then I hear him.
"katelynne is that you? " I was very surprised so I eagerly answered back
" Kellin!??! " OMG I was so happy and excited to hear my baby's voice again.
" hey babe, I missed you, how are you? " he asks me
" I'm great now that your here " I say back with a huge smile on my face.
" Cmon I made dinner! " he tells me as he grabs my hand and leads me to the dining room.
" Oh my gosh Kellin you didn't have to do this!! " I yells
" I know but I wanted to, now let's eat before the food gets cold! " he says as we sit and begin to eat. 20 minutes into eating Kellin brings up the topic of adoption.
" hey Kate can I ask you something? "
" sure thing Kells what's up? "
" well I was wondering if we could possibly adopt someone, since I know you want to have a family of your own. I thought it would be smart to adopt, just to get the hang of taking care of someone. " he explained nervously. After he finished talking the room got really quiet and tense
Kellin was also really nervous because I wasn't saying thing. I was shocked to say the least. A couple minutes later... I finally answers Kells .
" ummm, kellin you know I would love to have a family of our own, but to adopt? I'm not sure... "
" But babe, think about it, if we adopt it will be like practice. But if we just have sex and then you find out your pregnant. It'll be alot harder to take care of the baby. " I'll give you some time to thinks about it.. OK?" I nod and make my way to our room.
A couple of minutes later I hear the door open, I assume it's Kellin so I just face the door. I pretend to be asleep but the only thing I can think about right now is adopting. I mean sure I want a family with kellin. But adoption?! I'm not so sure. Although in the end kellin isn't wrong. Adopting could be really helpful on us and Learning how to be good parents. I guess I should tell Kellin we can adopt. And with that I say,
" Kells let's adopt.. " .