Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Jess's POV 

t's been a couple of weeks since Alex and I went on are first date. I can't believe it's been nearly two months I've been here, tomorrow is Halloween and we are having a feast and a dance sort of thing. It was the muggle study teacher who thought it would be a good idea to become a custom to muggle traditions and Dumbledore thought it would be fun. It's costume of course I'm going as a sexy pirate! Sirius apologised for yelling at me and we're back to normal.. Well we're ourselves again makes more sense. Anyway so Alex has been a little weird lately like we kiss and stuff and do cute things but now he's all over me. I don't mind but he's getting a little to excited! Last week we we're having an intense makeout sesh and let's say he got a "Husband Bulge" as I like to call it in a public place.I pulled back after a minute or so afterwards, don't get me wrong I was enjoying myself but it was like he was digging a fucking rock into my stomach! Okay so yeah anyway I'm still having weird dreams most go like this; 

I'm doing something like cuddling or dancing with Alex but then when I turn to look at him again it's Sirius's arms I'm in and I feel safe I feel loved. I usually wake up smiling or sometimes I start screaming and wake everyone up. I get angry that my brain keeps doing this too me, it's like there's something inside me that goes 'Oh look she's happy awww let's crush it'

Anyway I have to go pick up my costume and I wanna go see what the boys are wearing. I stepped out side my dorm and I could see waiting at the bottom of stairs was Sirius.

"Step on it" I yelled out and he knew exactly what I meant. Since mine and Sirius incident they put in a new system where if a boy tries to enter a girl's dorm the stairs turn to a slide.

I slid down and knocked him over, we laughed as we layed on the floor. I watched as the doors opened and girls stared out at us some just laughed and shook their heads others death stared me and I watched as Lily opened the door and followed my lead except jumping up at the last minute just missing us but tripping and falling straight into James's arms.

"Hello love" he grinned she just shook him off and Remus helped me up.

"Sooo I love Halloween it's my favorite holiday besides Christmas so y'all better have a good costume" I announced in a southern accent. I turned to Lily and pointed at her

"Devil"

"Nasty" James ginned but I just waved him of.

"Good, James?"

"Um well I was thinking maybe a gangster or something"

"I got it you will be an angel"

"Wh- What?"

"I'll make you a fallen angel, trust me you'll look hot!"

"How are you supposed to do that?" He asked like it was impossible.

"Honey I am Halloween Queen and you wont be wearing a shirt"

He just raised his eyebrows oh I'll show him.

"Aniek what will you be going as?" I asked

"Little Red Riding Hood"

"And I'll be the wolf" Exclaimed Remus.

The boys grinned and I just laughed. 

"Oh Remus what a cute little wolf you'll be"

Did I forget to mention Remus is a Werewolf it wasn't very hard to figure out with them disappearing and they forget I'm there sometimes and talk about it. Idiots.

"Brooke?"

"Sexy clown and Jackson's going as a ring leader:

"Circus nice I like" I replied.

"So now we just need Peter and Sirius"

"I'm going as a Vampire" Peter piped up.

"Well then that's settled, Sirius?"

"Well Holly wanted us to be Princess and Prince but"

"I'll try and talk her round"

He grinned back at me now I have to get her to agree.

~*~

Third person

Jess ran down the hall after Holly with a note pad and wearing a Gold jeweled Crown and a matching staff shaped pen.

"Holly wait!" She yelled making Holly turn and grin.

"Well my majesty" She said bowing "How can I be of service?"

"Oh haha I'm Halloween Queen and I was wondering about your costume"

"Yes Princess and Prince"

"Yes well I thought I could suggest something different seeing that is becoming quite a common costume" Jess explained.

"Oh I see" She replied as Jess showed her the list of the girls with the same costume.

"Well what were you thinking?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking that how do you feel about Gladiators?"

"Gladiators?" Holly repeated.

"Trust me I'll make you look good I promise" Jess promised.

"Okay" Holly replied and Jess ran off smiling.

"SIRIUS!" Jess bellowed as she ran down the hall. 

"YOU'RE GONNA BE A GLADIATOR!"

Sirius looked up a grin spreading across his face. He grabbed her and spun her round as she leaped into his arms. 

"A Gladiator! You're are the best" he said as he hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. 

She pulled back and stared into his eyes as if searching for a glimpse of something. 

"I know" she laughed after a while. 

"Okay so me, Lily and Aniek are gonna go pick up the costumes"

He nodded in understanding and she ran off to collect the costumes. 

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans