Chapter 5

"I still don't understand, Elijah." Klaus yelled as he threw up his hands.

"I frankly don't understand how she survived your hands either, Niklaus. Nonetheless, I'm glad she is alive. It's what stop Mikael from getting his hands on you or Hayley or god forbid Hope. " Elijah replied calmly.

"I don't trust her" Hayley murmured. I rolled my eyes. Hayley seems to be more of a nuisance than I thought she was going to be.

I straighten up on the couch when I heard them all make their way downstairs. They didn't know I could hear every word they said.

"Family is family, sorry for almost killing you there. No hard feelings? But this doesn't mean we trust you." Klaus announced as he stepped into the sitting area.

"I understand. I would do anything for my family" I replied looking towards them.

"A thing we can agree on," Klaus murmured as he pour himself a drink. They were being guarded and I couldn't blamed them. They had just learned that I was related and that Erikah the protector was their sister.

"Down to business, how long will that barrier last?" A guy with dark skin asked as he suddenly was in the sitting room.

"and you are?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I am Marcel. A friend of Klaus." He told me as he took a step towards me. Ah the famous Marcel, Klaus's prodigy.

"The barrier is only going to last a few days, maybe more against Esther, max. If I could channel a strong witch I could replenish the magic so the barrier can last for more time," I replied. They all look at each other.

"A strong witch?" Elijah asked as he sat down next to me. Hayley scoffed in the background.

"Do you have a problem?" I snapped my had towards her. Her eyes widen slightly. I realized I might have move my head to fast for a human.

"I just don't really trust strangers, especially ones who act like they are in charge" Hayley said before turning and walking out of the room.

"I have a Deveraux witch on hand" Klaus offered. I saw Marcel turned and glare at him. That seems like a touchy subject.

"I was thinking more along the lines of a Bennett witch." I told him.

"Unfortunately the last Bennett witch lost her powers when she died and became the anchor to the other world." Elijah spoke for the group.

"She couldn't have lost them permanently, trust me. Call her." I told them opening my grimoire. I heard the rumors of the poor Bennett witch, the one who gave her life for the vampire hunter, her love. However, what the Bennett witch hadn't realize is that once she came back to life her power recharged. The power laid dominant among her ancestors waiting for the Bennett witch to reclaim them or someone other witch. Hopefully it was still there.

"Tell her to bring something that belongs to her grandmother, if you would" I spoke as I stood. I saw Klaus tense up and Elijah just watched me. I'm sure they didn't know how to act with me giving orders.

"It will help with the barrier, if you would call her please," I responded when nobody moved to a phone.

"We didn't leave on good terms from Mystic Falls, as you can see my brother can be impulsive," Elijah murmured staring at his brother. My hand immediately went to my neck. His impulsivity was famous.

"Maybe you should make the call Elijah, you are always the favorite," Klaus replied storming out the room.

"Great, when will you two stop fighting. We have more important things to worry about then some old friend. Like Hope." Marcel told Elijah before he left the room. Elijah sighed and pulled out his phone. I heard it ring three times before the person on the other end picked up.

"Stefan Salvatore." Elijah spoke. The reply was a simply "Elijah Mikaelson"

"I know you don't owe my family any favors but I do have a friend that says she can fix Ms. Bennetts power problem" Elijah responded.

"What do you want in return" the voice spoke quickly. The Mikaelsons are know for only caring about themselves. Family. Always and Forever.

"I just need the Bennett witch to do a tiny spell with my witch after we rectify her powers. A simple barrier spell." Elijah replied cooly while pouring himself a drink.

"As long as I can come along" A husky voice replied. My interest peeked up as I realized the person at the other end of the phone changed.

"Damon Salvatore, always a pleasure." Elijah murmured. He was swirly the drink in his hand around. I walked over toward Elijah and held my hand out. He looked confused. So I grabbed the phone out of his hand.

"Bring whoever you want, as long as you bring the Bennett witch and something that belonged to Sheila Bennett please" I told this Damon who was on the other end of the phone. I heard a voice muffled in the background exclaimed "Grams?"

"I don't want any games, whoever this is. I want your promise of protection" Damon told me. I thought about it.

"Done. Hold on." I told him smirking.

"Hold on? I don't understand." He responded. I could practically see the confusion on his face as I started the spell. "Dewch â nhw i mi, Bennett Salvatore. Nodwch ein lleoliad fel un yr un peth. Dewch â nhw i mi." I spoke fast and fluently. The next thing that happened four people were standing in the sitting room. Two were female and two were males.

The extremely handsome male had dark brown hair and he was wearing a leather jacket. I could tell he had a tone body with the tight fitted shirt he was wearing. The other male looked similar to the dark haired male but his were more green then his brothers darker eyes. Just like his brother, he had broad shoulders and a straight nose.

The girls were very different. One was a blonde that had her hair tied back into a pony-tail with a dress on. Her face was flawless with her striking blue eyes and full lips. The other female was  a young woman with light brown skin, a heart-shaped face, and black hair. I could see the resemblance to Ayanna. I knew she was the Bennett witch.

"What the....." one of the males asked. I could see the confusion on there faces.

'Welcome to New Orleans." I told all of them showing them a big smile.