Chapter 1 -The new comer-

I was watching my favorite movie with my cat Tom, when i heard the weirdest noise come from my kitchen, "what the hell was that?" I ask Tom as if he could understand me, i slowly got off the couch and moved to the kitchen, there was a strange light coming from the kitchen and when i turned the corner my foot went into something and i fell forward.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I scream as I watched myself speeding towards the ground, what on earth just happened?!?!? I blacked out just before i hit the ground.

-4 hours later-

"Hey Gumwad it's not my fault a girl that fell from the sky hit me, besides if I wasn't there she'd be dead!" I heard a males voice yelling, I scrunch my face up from the headache I feel piercing my thoughts.
"Well that's what you've told us how do we know she wasn't just one of your victims?" Another higher pitched males voice yelled back, groaning I decided to yell too.

"Will you shut the hell up! I'm trying to sleep here" I yell realizing my head was more sore than I had thought. I opened my eyes to find a grey boy with jet black hair looking into my face, his red eyes caught my attention immediately, the other was a pink dude? With pink hair? Wait is this a prank? I look to my surroundings and everything is pink, and not just the furniture but the walls and roof too. Where in the world am I?

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Asked the pink one, I glared at him.
"Yes perfectly while you were yelling to" I said growling under my breath.
"I like her she's grumpy" the other boy said, a blush came to my cheeks.
"Listen red eyes I'm not happy with your yelling either, now will someone tell me where I am and who you are?" I stare at the odd pair, they seem surprised.

"Yes well um... I'm prince Gumball and you're in my hospital" the pink one said, so his a prince? Okay not really buying it but I'll go with it.
"Yeah gumwad is very proud to be here even though I found you, I'm Marshall lee" he gave you a devilish smirk.
"I'm not gumwad, Marshall so stop calling me that!" Prince Gumball scolded Marshall, Marshall didn't seem fazed.

"What's your name beautiful?" Marshall just keep looking at me with that smile, wow his kinda hot, no these people are strangers.
"I'm y/n" i say softly avoiding both boys eye contact.

"GUMBALL! MARSHALL! Where are you?!!" Yells a girl from outside my door, what's with all the yelling ?? Gumball runs to the door and pulls a girl into my room, she's got a white bunny eared hat on and blue clothes, but her skins normal so I like her already.

"Fiona be quiet she's touchy about the yelling" Gumball say to the girl who I presume is Fiona.
"Hey I'm not touchy" I yell at him, glaring at him for the comment.
"Sure not touchy at all" Marshall says sarcastically, he then leans in close and whispers.
"I wanna see how touchy you are when we are alone" my face turns red but I turn and smack him, how dare he? We just met for globs sake?!

"May I leave?" I ask Gumball, he seems surprised but nods.
"Where will you go?" Fiona asks, suddenly before I can say anything the cat Fiona bad with her started speaking.
"Oh honey you can come stay with us, just till you know what you are going to do" the cat says, my eye widen and I freak out.

"What the Fuuuuccckkkk your cat just spoke" I shout and grab onto Marshall in fear. Marshall holds me tight with a evil smirk and I see what looks like vangs? No that's impossible.
"Darling you holding onto a vampire I shouldn't be that scary" the cat states with sass, "V-v-VAMPIRE?!?!" I yell looking at the smirking boy who was holding me, I scream jumping away from Marshall.
"Hey, relax, I'm Fiona and this is cake, I promise no one here will hurt you" Fiona says standing in front of me, i look towards Marshall and she smiles.
"He's harmless I promise" she giggles and I calm down slightly and look at every one.
"Hey I'm not harmless! I'm the vampire king and I'm ruthless" Marshall shouts at Fiona, she shrugs her shoulders helping me to stand, Marshall approaches me and I freeze, he leans in slowly and whispers in my ear.
"I can't wait to see your face when you see I'm not so harmless" his breath brushes my neck and I feel chills but for some reason I'm not scared, I'm aroused.

"But where am I?" I finally ask looking at the window, trying to ignore the very attractive vampire who hadn't moved away from my neck yet.

"Marshall back up and give the girl some room glob she looks terrified" Gumball says looking somewhat upset, Marshall takes two steps back and smiles an very attractive grin, I could get used to that face easily, no shut up brain his dangerous.

"She isn't scared cotton candy" Marshall smirks, did he know I was turned on slightly? No that's impossible. I straighten myself up and try to ignore the blush dark on my cheeks.

"Y/n, let me be the first to welcome you to the land of Aaa" the cat cake smiles a genuine smile, I smile but then scrunch up my face.
"Ooo? I don't know where that is" I say looking sad, the atmosphere in the room seemed to darken.
"It's okay sweet pea, Fiona and I will take care of you as long as you need" Cake takes my hand and starts to walk for the room door.

But where am I from... I think to myself sadly...
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys please vote and let me know what you think, lots of love
Xxx