Chapter 8 -Drinking scarlet-

Intense mature content!!!
This is very weird for me to write in my day even as a mature content writer so enjoy!!!

We must have kissed for at least 10 minutes before we pulled apart for air, I can't help the goofy smile I had plastered to my face,
"Do you know how hard it was not to kiss you every day?" Marshall says looking into my (e/c) orbs, I smile at the handsome vampire I love so much.

I decided to go home with Marshall after the ball, he never let go of my waist no matter what, we were walking to his cave when he stopped me,
"Everything okay?" I ask looking concerned, Marshall has a dark look in his eyes, a lustful and dangerous look, before I blink I see him right in front of me.
"Y/n..." Marshall growls softly before kissing my neck softly and his one arm goes behind me to hold me close as the other goes onto the back of my neck, he kisses softly and lightly before clamming my lips,
"I'm going to drink all the scarlet from your clothing and lips tonight" Marshall whispers in a husky voice, I let out a small moan and Marshall bites my lip softly, his so gentle. He picks me up and flies us to his cave, we never break our lips apart as Marshall opens the door and we stumble into the house, Marshall lifts me onto the kitchen counter placing his hips between my legs.

Marshall leave my lips and starts to trail sweet kisses and small bites down my neck looking for my sweet spot, the second Marshall hits my sweet spot I let a small moan escape and he doesn't even hesitate to bite down on it earning a deep long moan from me, my arms are around Marshalls neck and I feel my breathing becoming quicker, Marshalls hands go to my thighs and I feel him pulling at the fish net stockings, his fingers get closer and closer to my very heated core and I feel myself getting very needy just from the contact of his skin, I start to pull at his suit and he smiles against my skin, I feel him shift and remove his jacket and then he pulls off his bow tie, I start to pull at his black button up shirt and I watch as he slowly removes the material, revealing a very toned stomach and arms, I push my thighs together and bite my lip, man his gorgeous, I can't stop starring at his chest.

Marshall walks slowly back to me and uses both hands to part my legs, I feel him move in between my legs and he pushes his hips to mine, I feel the bulge in his pants against my lace underwear and I can't help but whimper and moan softly, I decided to try make him more needy because he has me in a hot ball of mess, I pull my gloves off and wrape my arms around his shoulders and bury my face in his neck, he holds me close, I then bite softly earning a throaty growl from him, his hands grab my ass hard and I gasp at the pain.

"Y/n, if you don't stop me now" Marshall seems to be at war with himself
"I won't be able to stop" Marshall growls and I use this opportunity to whisper into his ear,
"Who said anything about stopping?" I say seductively and Marshall seems to have been pushed over the edge because he rips my fish net stockings and his hands go straight to my very wet undies and I feel his fingers caressing my slit and I feel my body quiver, his lips attach to my sweet spot on my neck as he moves my lace underwear to the side, my breathing hitches as I feel his rough finger run down my now bare clit, at that he plunges his finger into my wet core and I arch my back as I moan at the sweet pleasure and pain I feel, Marshall doesn't hesitate to add another finger and start to pump in and out of me, he has me like putty in his strong hands, I can't stop moaning and scratching at Marshalls bare back, he finally loses it and pulls his hand from my warm core and I whimper at the lose of contact, Marshall rips my dress off and smashes his lips to mine making the kiss heated and passionate, his hands undo my bra and his right hand starts to massage my right breast and I moan loudly into his mouth, my one hand goes down Marshalls chest and I start to undo his belt then button of his pants, Marshall grabs my lace underwear and the fish net stockings and I hear the material rip off of my body, I'm now completely naked but still in my heels, Marshall quickly pulls out his very large and rock hard member not even removing his pants or shoes and he rubs his head to my clit, the feeling is amazing and I look at Marshall and his red eyes are pleading for permission, my core is throbbing and I nod eagerly.

Marshall then slams his lips to mine before thrusting deep into me, I scream into his mouth as a tear escapes my eye, Marshall gently kisses me not moving his hips and uses his thumb to wipe the tear away,
"Please forgive me princess, it won't hurt for long" Marshall whispers before kissing me slowly, I move my hips slowly to make sure I was fully used to his size and at this Marshall starts to thrust softly, his only half way in me but I feel great pleasure waves rushing over me, I'm moaning as Marshall goes slightly faster and deeper, after about five minutes Marshall is thrusting his entire member into me and I'm screaming his name, I feel my limit getting close and try to warn Marshall,
"Mar-rsh-allll I'm- I'm going to-" he slams his lips to mine and thrusts deeper and harder now making my walls tighten and my body shutter as my organism hits me. I scream his name as he doesn't stop thrusting while I ride out my full organism...
--------------------------------------
This was so weird writing this but it's not done it's only half so be prepared people
Xxx