Chapter 2 -lustful words-

I was walking with Fiona and Cake when i noticed a round shadow covering me, confused I look up and see Marshall with a black umbrella floating in the air above me.
"Wow his lucky I wish I could fly" I mumble to myself, suddenly I feel an arm snake around my waist and I am shot into the air.
"Fionaaaaaaa!" I scream scrambling to grab onto what every it was pulling my to the heavens, looking down I see Fiona looking at up in anger.
"Marshall Lee put her down you freak!" Fiona shouts up, i look behind me as I hear chuckles exploding in my ear, it was Marshall, he had me in one arm and the other held his umbrella, what's this boy playing at?
"Marshall put me down you perv!" I shout trying to wiggle free, not my best idea since I'm about 30ft in the air but I didn't care.
"Woah! Calm down there sweet cheeks you're going to make me drop your pretty little ass and we don't want that now do we?" He says to me pulling me closer to his chest, my cheeks turn a violent shade of red.
"Mmm-" Marshall lets out a husky moan.
"I really wish I had another hand free so I could drink that red from your beautiful face" he mumbles to himself more than to me, this only makes my face go darker and I raise my hands to cover my cheeks. How does he do this to me?! My brain screams, I press my legs together knowing everything he just said was having a reaction.

I feel Marshalls chest shake as he laughs, he slowly brings me down to the very angry pair I had nearly completely forgotten about.
"If I knew it took a few words to get you started I'd have said more while we were at the hospital" Marshall smiles before bowing to Fiona and Cake.
"Until next time" Marshall smirks and starts to float away from the three of us.
"Oh honey are you okay?" Cake asks examining me all over,
"He didn't hurt you did he?" She continues.
"N-no not at all" I smile remembering his words.

We headed to a tree house where Fiona and Cake lived, it was a nice place and Fiona showed me to the spare room.
"I'll bring you some of my clothes to have, Cake will probably make you some too so don't worry about wardrobe problems" Fiona smiled as she left my new room.

I fell onto my new bed, it was soft, really soft, my eyes started to drift shut and I felt my body becoming heavy, what a day. I met so many interesting people, Prince Gumball, he really needs to take the pink down a notch, Fiona, she really is going to be a cool friend to have, not to mention Cake, she's like a mother but she's fluffy... and then there's Marshall Lee, wow was he something, he made my heart beat at a million miles an hour and my face always seems to turn so red... and then there's how he treats me, he seemed to have no shame.

-dream world-

"Marshall?" I whisper as shivers run along my body, hands roaming all my curves and small kisses all over my bare neck.
"Shhh let daddy take care of his princess" Marshall growled against my skin causing me to release a small moan, he seemed to love it and started taking my shirt off slowly.
"M-Marshall-l w-what are you-" I was cut off when my voice hitched in my throat as Marshall grabbed my breast, I gasped and closed my eyes biting my lips.
"Good girl" Marshall growl looking into my e/c orbs, his stunning.
"Y/N! Y/N!" He started harshly shouting, what's going on? Everything goes black as I slowly wake up to Fiona shaking me.

-end of dream-

"Hey y/n you scared me it took me forever to wake you, are you okay? You were moaning and sweating" Fiona asks me making me blush profoundly.

"I-I'm okay I swear just busy dreams" I blush giving her a smile, she seems to buy it and got up.
"Well we're going to Gumballs castle for supper and tomorrow night his hosting a ball in your honer to welcome you to the land of Ooo" Fiona streaks in excitement, a ball? For me? Wow...

"Okay I'll be down in a sec and we can leave" I say getting off of my bed and heading to the closet, wow there's a lot of blue, hey there's a nice black tank and blue jeans, I can make that work. Smiling I head to the bathroom and start changing, doing my hair and hunting for shoes.

"Fiona do you have a jacket and shoes I can use?" I yell from the bathroom.
"Yeah it should be in my room take your pick" I hear her yell back, I skip to Fiona's room and starts to hunt for a pair of sneakers and to my luck she has a pair of white sneakers and a huge grey hoodie.

"Perfect" I smile and put them on then head downstairs.
"All done" I announced and Cake looked at me,
"Girl you look so boyish" she pouts,
"I like it" Fiona adds, I smile at her with a wink.

"Now let's go I'm starving" I shout and start pulling them towards the door.
-------------------------------------
Hey please vote and let me know what you think
Xxx