Chapter 7 -Memories fade-

It's been about a week now since I woke up in the hospital, Gumball has arrested LSP for only glob knows what and that weird Marshall kid has kept coming to see me every day for only an hour, I mean his cute and all but I don't see why I would have been with him...

"Y/n!" Shouts Fiona to stop me from walking further, Fiona has been a lot of help but she keeps trying to get me to go to the balls at the candy kingdom and honestly I don't want to, why must I go when everyone keeps telling me stories I don't remember.
"Y/n hey so there's a masked ball tonight and I was wondering if you'd like to go-" I stop her in her sentence by putting my hand on her mouth,
"Fiona I really don't think it's a good idea.." I mumble, she looks sad but then she gets a look of determination in her eyes, she pulls my hand away from her mouth and stomps her foot,
"No, that's enough y/n! You've avoided everyone for a week now. you are going and that's final" and with that Fiona storms off, I think she's mad.

Back at the tree house I find cake and Fiona getting materials and different masks, when cake sees me she runs to me with a measuring tape,
"Stand still dear I need your sizes" cake says measuring my waist, then my boobs and then my arms and legs, what is she making?
"All done thanks kitten" cake chirps and grabs a black lace material and a silky red one and to the sewing machine she goes, I guess I'm going to a masked ball.

-that night-

I put on the stunning dress cake has made, it's only a few inches above my knees and my fish net stockings covered legs with bright red heels and the dress is a strapless dress that's red silk with a black lace cover over the whole dress, I have red and black gloves that go to just past my elbow and my hairs loose, the mask cake made covers my eyes and nose,
"Cake this mask doesn't hide shit unless your a dude, I mean look at what you did to my lips?" I say looking at myself in the mirror, my lips were a very bright scarlet red, I have to say I look hot but why should I? Who on earth am I trying to empress?
"Shush you we're going to be late" cake just says as she pushes me out the door. I look at Fiona and she's got a similar attire just very blue and white not black and red, we kinda look like opposites.

-at the candy kingdom ball-

I look around and quickly learn the dress code was black for the men and blue for the females... I look like a saw thumb, why would cake do this to me? I feel so embarrassed. I head straight for the drinks table and get myself some grape soda, I drink it quickly feeling the eyes of everyone on me...

"Hey slow down there princess, or there won't be any left" I hear a husky voice behind me, startled I turn around and find a tall male in a black suit and scarlet bow tie, his mask is black and red too.
"I guess you didn't get the memo either" I say smiling, his lips curl into a smirk and I feel the heat rush to my cheeks, thank glob for this mask.
"No I did I just don't like doing what I'm told" he smirks holding a hand out to me, does he want to dance? My hand raises unconsciously and the minute I feel him pull me close I realize we are on the dance floor, I can't dance!! My brain screams.
"I'm sorry I don't know how to dance.." I let out shyly, he smiles and pulls me against his chest the moves my hair from my ear,
"That's okay I just wanted an excuse to hold you close"he whispers before moving slowly to the beat, my face goes crimson and I have never been more thankful for this stupid mask.

We dance awhile and I feel his arms are strong around me, I feel so safe right here with this man holding me and it scares me a little, when the song ends he pulls away slightly and looks at me with his beautiful red eyes, why do I feel so close to this stranger?
"Thank you for letting me hold you again" he says before I feel his lips on mine, his so gentle, I kiss back softly and when he releases my lips I stay there with my eyes closed, I feel like I've done this a hundred times.
"Okay everyone it's nearly midnight so time to take off your mask and reveal yourself!" Gumball shouts from the stage,
"Yes come on guys show that lady who you are and girls show that man what he has" Fiona shouts grabbing onto Gumball, she looks drunk?

"Ready?" He asks, I feel nervous but nod my head softly,
"On three?" I say and he smiles, he pulls me close and kisses me pulling my mask off then his own, I melt into the kiss even with the curiosity sitting strong, after what felt like forever we broke apart, I feel to scared to open my eyes but slowly I open them...
"Marshall?" I say shocked, his the dreamy dude I've spent tonight with? But.. but how? My head starts to spin and I start seeing faded images become clear, Marshall and me with the icing, Marshall and me in the hospital that day I arrived, then Marshall and me under the lollipop tree, then I see his sad eyes when I pulled away from him when I woke up... I stair at him and he looks down, I suddenly feel over joyed and jump forward smashing our lips together,
"I remember you..." I mumble and I feel his lips smile before kissing me deeper, his strong arms are rapped around me.
----------------------------------------
Hey guys here's another chapter haha 7 is my favorite number<3
Please vote guys and comment what you want to see love you lots
Xxx