Chapter 10 -Heated waters-

Do I pull off the red flannel as well as Marshall? No his way hotter ;) and I'm female ^_^ so before I start I am trying so if you love the story just be patient please...
Xxx
Now to the story- this chapter goes to @thatkittenthatreads

"Marshallll!!" I scream as I am thrown into the ice cold pond, we decided to have a picnic and swimming for the day but I put one baby toe in the pond and learnt it was ice cold but sadly before I could chicken out Marshall had grabbed me and thrown me into the water, resurfacing I see a very happy looking vampire floating in the air above me. I have an idea, I smile with evil in my eyes and I spring myself from the water just enough to grab marshalls foot that wasn't to far from me and I pull down going under the water at the sound of Marshall yelp, his now in the water and I can't help smiling when I come out of the water next to the now cold looking vampire,

"I didn't know vampires got cold" I said smiling at the handsome king before me, he wasn't impressed,
"Now princess you have to pay for that little stunt" Marshall smirks and his eyes are alight by a gaze that looks menacing, Marshall starts to swim closer to me as I back away, but to my bad luck the pond wall hits my back.

Marshall doesn't stop, he comes right up to me until his against my hips with his, his hands start to travel to the back of my neck and I feel my black bikini top become loose, panicked I raise my hands to my chest only to hear a hash hiss come from Marshall, I remove my hands slowly and he undoes the back string now pulling my bikini top right off, my eyes are wide and my breath uneven, what is he doing?

His chest is now agains mine pressing my breasts to his chest, his hands now wonder lower to the two little ties on my bikini bottom, he pulls both loose and that to goes with my top to the grass behind me, I press my legs together, Marshalls gaze doesn't waver even the slightest through it all, the smirk still plastered to his face as he moves to my ear,
"Now princess I get to have some fun" Marshall whispers and with that I feel his lips go to my neck and he slowly starts leaving warm, soft kisses and small bites all over my neck, I feel a moan escape my lips and Marshall growls in response before going a little rougher than before earning another small moan from me.

Marshall seems to lose all control and I feel his hand between my legs and his finger tracing my clit, my breathing hitches as I feel him slowly insert a finger, but before anything else we hear a large crash somewhere in the woods that surrounds the small pond, Marshall pulls himself away from me and starts to eye the woods in the direction the crashing notice came from.

"Get dressed" Marshall whispers flying out of the water, I rush out and grab my towel and start just putting a pair of black shorts and my bikini top on, I throw my pumps on and look at Marshall, he seems tense, something's wrong, Marshall starts to float towards the woods and I follow swiftly, just then I feel something tackle me to the ground.

"Marshall!" I scream as it drags me viciously away from Marshall, the ground cutting my exposed skin, I look towards the thing that's taking me but at that moment I feel an incredible pain shoot through my head as it hits a rock on the ground, the last thing I hear is a ringing sound and Marshalls distressed voice calling me before I black out.

-2 days later-

'Groan' I feel so much pain, my eyes hurt as I open them to a bright light,
"Where am I?" I mumble sitting up holding my very sore head, I look around and see that I'm chained my by one ankle to a stone wall, and I'm in a cage? What?! Where am I?! My head screams as I start to panic.

"Oh finally sleeping beauty's awake, I was worried they killed you on the way here" a female voice rings out from the doorway in front of my cage, I can't see who it is only a vague figure of a dress and hair.

"What don't recognize me? I'm hurt (y/n)" she snarls at me, as she enters the light I see a woman with white hair and a black and blue dress on, and is that a wand? My eyes grow wide to the realization of who she was, I was told about her by Marshall awhile back, Ashley...