Chapter 4

Sam P.O.V.

She's perfect. That's all I can think about. This little girl is perfect for our family. I know what you're thinking, 'you've only known her for a few minutes.' We'll who cares. I think she's amazing.

As we walk her up to her bedroom, I notice just how small she really is. It's hard to believe. "Here's your room," I hear Emily say. I quickly open the door and hear a tiny gasp.

I look over and see that Charlotte is looking around the room in awe. This is kinda shocking to me since the walls are bare and colorless, there's a desk, and a bed. "We'll go and get you decorations and clothes after you've settled in some" I say as Emily sets Charlotte on the bed.

"This is .... mine? My bed? " Charlotte's tiny little voice rings out. I could tell there was some hesitancy to it.

I smile and nod. I guess she's always had to share a bed with others. "Yes, this is all yours."

I wasn't completely prepared for the next thing that was said. "Wow... I have a bed.... I've never had one before." Charlotte says in awe. I had much angry run through me, but I hid it from her so I wouldn't scare her. I look over to see Emily has teared up some as she sits down on the bed by Charlotte. "Why are you sad?"

Emily smiles softly at Charlotte and says, "I'm sad that this is your first bed, but also happy that you have one now." She nods a little and snuggles close to Emily.

"I have an idea. Why don't we introduce you to your uncles and aunts?" I ask softly, and I notice she tenses slightly. "It'll be ok I promise. They're really nice." She takes a moment to think about it then slowly nods. "I'll go call them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third P.O.V.(IT'S Easier)

Soon the pack started showing up. Emily and Charlotte stayed upstairs though. "Why don't we get you cleaned up and put some new clothes on, ok?" Emily says as she notices now how bad the little girl's clothes are. Charlotte goes to her backpack and pulls out a couple shirts and one pair of pants that are in just as bad condition as the clothes she has on now. "How about we use this as a dress?" Emily holds up a small shirt.

Charlotte couldn't help but giggle at the though of wearing grown up clothes. She nods quickly and smiles big. Emily gently helps her take the clothes off so she could change. She then draws in a quick breath seeing a jagged scare on the little girl's stomach. Charlotte looks up at Emily confused at what's wrong.

Emily just smiles softly and puts the shirt on the girl. The shirt is basically a dress on Charlotte causing her to giggle more. "Ready to go meet everyone?" Emily asks while picking her up. Charlotte hesitantly nods and lays her head on Emily's shoulder.

Emily walks down the hallway and already hears the boys commotion. The boys look up when they see the two coming down the stairs. The ooo's and aww's echo through the room. "This is Charlotte. She is our foster daughter," Sam says a bit proudly. Emily sits down with Charlotte on her lap.

Everyone starts to crowd her and talk almost like one huge voice. This causes Charlotte to start panicking and covering her ears. Emily tries her best to soothe the frightened girl but nothing seems to work. Everyone stops talking when the soft sobs are heard. Sam quickly goes to them and picks Charlotte up.

"It's ok. It's ok. I have you. It's ok," Sam says while holding Charlotte close to his body. This shocks everyone to see such a soft side to Sam. They can't help but feel bad since they caused the little one to cry.

Charlotte slowly calms down and rubs her eyes while sniffling. She looks over to the group of boys, Emily, and Leah and see they have finally calmed down. She sees that one of them has a necklace on that looks like a wolf. She smiles some and says excitedly, "Wolf!" They all look confused and a tense air falls over the group. Charlotte wiggles her way out of Sam's arms and slowly goes up to Seth. "Wolf," she says as she points to the necklace.

Seth chuckles softly and picks the little girl up. "Yes. This is my wolf necklace. Do you like it?" Charlotte nods excitedly and starts rambling off facts about wolves which ends up her talking about the wolves she say earlier that day.

Leah stands by Sam as they all listen to the little one talk about wolves and her favorite animals. "I think she is going to fit in nicely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note

Okay so hi. I hope everyone is liking the story. And I know this note probably won't be read. So anyways. I'm working really hard on this story. And I just hope that people read it and like it and share it. And I just ... I feel like this probably won't be shared. It won't be read. And that'll hurt because I'm working so so so hard on it. So please like it, or just comment. Even if it's negative (Try not to pit a negative comment pleas) I'll read it and try to make the story better. And share it if you like it. Please. So um yeah. Thanks 🐺