Chapter 12

It was dark and cold when Charlotte finally woke up. At least she was laying on something soft. She knew where she was. At least the room she was in.

The lights flicker on making Charlotte cover her eyes to the bright, sudden light. "Well well well. Look who has come back." A gruff voice rings throughout the small room. The voice is one Charlotte recognized all too well and caused a chill to cover her body.

"I wanna go home!" Charlotte cried out. Tears clouded her eyes. The man laughed humorously and kicked the little c m girl down.

"You are home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, I can't see anything," Alice huffed out. She had been trying to see anything about Charlotte for the last few hours now.

They all have been calling anyone and everyone that could help them find the little girl. Emily is curled up in a blanket on the couch and Sam keeps pacing the room. He already went out for a run to try to calm him but nothing seemed to work.

"We'll find her. I know we will," Jasper said softly as he rubs Alice's shoulders.

Renessme hesitantly goes up to Sam. He stops seeing the small girl in front of him. In a tiny voice she hesitantly says, "I'm sorry... it's my fault she was taken." Renessme's eyes tear up and salty tears trail down her cheeks.

Sam kneels at her height and surprisingly hugs Renessme. "It's not your fault. If anything it's mine. Don't worry we'll find her." Even though he was reassuring her, he was also reassuring himself.

A voice soon interrupts the little moment they were having. "Wait wait! I have an idea!" Emmet's voice rings out quite loudly. "Renessme can do her mind projection thingy and we can see what the person looks like and and .... Bella can draw the face. Right? Is that a good idea?"

"That is the smartest thing I have ever heard you say," Rose comments with a smile. Everyone can't help but chuckle at Rose's light humored joke.

Carlisle nods thoughtfully and finally says, "It could work. Let's try."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte is soon taken to a new room. It looks like an operating room. In the middle stands a huge incubator type bed.

Charlotte thrashes around trying to get out of the doctor's hands but to no avail

Charlotte thrashes around trying to get out of the doctor's hands but to no avail. Soon they tranquilize the small girl. After putting her into the tube, the various doctor's put IVs and shots into the girl's arms and legs.

Brian, the man who runs this facility, turns to the new doctor's and nurses recruited to work here. "As you can see she's our prized possession. Very talented."

A young blonde girl stands next to her brother in the crowd. Their eyes a deep burgundy color. "What is in the medicines sir?" The girl asks.

"Why, my dear, that is a very good question. Our key component is a venom that our head Doctor Matthew collects personally." Brian beams proudly. The girl and boy glance at each other and look at Matthew. They can tell he is inhuman.

Much like them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: it's crap. I know. But oh well. I try.

Funny thing how someone says they'll see your show (I do theatre) and they never show up. I guess they're don't care about me anymore. Oh well right?

Fun story: I went to a workshop on Roswell, NM and i met real TV actors. The workshop was about breaking into the acting world. They even were impressed with my skills 😊 

Anyways. Sorry for my crap writing and stuff. Bye