Chapter 1

[Just to let you know, Bendy is taller in dis story. Just wanted to tell ya!]

~idk what P.O.V is this~

     You looked at the paper you printed out a few hours back then looked at the boarded up building in front of you. "This must be it.." You started walking towards it slowly. "Let's get this over with..I'm just tired of sis crying over the fact that he's gone.." You said to yourself like you were talking to someone else.

     You reached the door and put your hand on the knob, also knocking on the door. "Still polite to knock before entering.." You smiled for no particular reason and walked into the building. Your smile quickly faded as you saw the dark room. You took a few steps and the door closed behind you, followed by a creaky sound it made.

     You walked down a hallway and saw a shelf full of cans of something. You picked one up and read the label. "Bacon soup?" You saw a demon-like cartoon character next to the words. You stared at it for another few seconds then put it back onto the shelf.

     You walked around for a while, looking for Joey and quietly saying his name. Very soon, you stopped at the doorway of a room with an odd device in it.

     You started to walk to it but you stepped on an icky black substance. "Eww what the crap is this?" You lifted your foot and the liquid dripped from your shoe. You wiped it back on the ground and looked at the machine. "Ink machine? This is ink?" You touched the ink with your two first fingers and inspected it.

     You looked around the room and saw it was covered in ink. You also saw ink dripping from the machine like it was recently used. After you inspected the room, you left and walked down the hallway.

     You walked into another room and was frightened by the sight of what was in it. What you saw was a carcass of a horse with its chest open to where you can see its ribcage.

     Your heart started racing followed by a frightened look on your face. You backed away and started running as fast as you can, but before you could, you tripped over a cardboard replica of the demon you saw on the soup can. "When did this get here?" You got up and put it aside.

     Suddenly, something started to bang on the walls rapidly, scaring you more. You looked back at the horse and zoomed down the hallway. Suddenly, ink started dripping from the ceiling from almost everywhere, but you kept running.

     You found an exit felt relieved. You quickly ran up to it and grabbed hold of the doorknob, but as soon as you did, ink quickly came spilling down on your arm, keeping your hand from moving.

     You looked up to see an ink blob forming. You gasped and pulled your arm out of the ink. You tried to run, but you fell backwards. The fall forced the air out of your body and hit your head, knocking you out.