Chapter 4

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! AM I NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU?!"

"NO!! YOU'RE NOT! HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME, UNLIKE YOU, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!"

"I'M YOUR SISTER! OF COURSE I'LL UNDERSTAND YOU!! WHY ARN'T I THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU?!"

"BECAUSE YOU REMIND ME OF HER, AND EVERYTHING MOM DID!"

That was an insult. Mom had done very unspeakable things to you and your sibling and now your closest sibling started to hate you for it.

That was the last fight you remember you had with her before you ran off to look for Joey. Since she said that, it's been hard for you to even look at her again.

"I can't even look at you anymore..I just want you out of my sight.."

"..fine..but you're going to regret saying that.."

You cried during the whole fight. You hated fighting with people you love. The horrible memory made you tear up every time you think about it.

~~~

You gasped and shot up from the sound of rain and thunder. You wiped the tears from your face from that horrible nightmare. You looked at your clothes to see that the ink has disappeared.

You got up and opened the door to walk around. The floor creaked under your feet as it continued to rain. Just in case, you thought you would need some kind of weapon if one's here. You walked around in the building looking for one.

Half an hour later, you walked into the ink machine room again, but this time, a medium-sized ink puddle stood at the doorway. You thought about ignoring it and to walk over it, but that plan didn't work.

     A cartoonish hand comes out of the puddle. You gasp and back up as it grabs onto a floorboard and another hand pops out of the puddle. You were about to run before something else came out, but the hand grasped onto your ankle.

You fell on the floor and looked back. The demon was pulling itself out of the floor and its eyes were covered with ink. You struggle to break free from the demon's grip, but it was strong. He pulled out his legs out and suddenly held up a knife.

You gasped and struggled harder from his grip. You were finally free and you looked back and watched the demon, wondering why he let you go.
He dropped the knife and held his head. One eye was finally uncovered. He ran into the wall beside him causing a big thump! and dropped to his knees.

     A smile was still planted on his face as he looked at you. He was dripping with ink everywhere. The way he looked at you with his one eye was full of sorrow. "I'm sorry..." He said in a whisper that you can hear. You thought about those words.

     Did he mean to kill Joey? Did he mean to yell at you? Did he mean to scare you? Did he mean to hold a knife up to kill you? Those questions stormed in your head.

     You calmed down and looked at the demon that was still holding his head on the ground. You teared up and got on your knees to find yourself hugging him. He was surprised and stopped dripping with ink.

...

"I forgive you..."