♡Riverdale X Reader

For an English project, I had to write my own fictional story. Because I am #RIVERDALETRASH, I decided to write it based off of Riverdale.
Instead of adding my OC, I'm gonna make this one a (Y/N). Your welcome.
(N/N)=Nick Name
---
Green.

When I look out the window of the taxi window, that's all I see.

A never-ending blur of the tall majestic evergreen trees. I've been looking out the taxi window for about an hour and a half, waiting for the place that I could be living at for the rest of my life.

After another hour of staring into a green abyss, the forest cleared, and a small six foot sign came into view. It said, 'Welcome to Riverdale, the town with pep!' The taxi entered the small town and I looked at the small family stores I have never seen before. The town gave off an eerie and mysterious vibe that sent chills down my spine.

The driver finally stopped in front of a small beige one story house with a porch.

"That'll be 55.70," the driver said, pulling me out of my daydream. I sighed, took out a 50 and 10 dollar bill, and proceeded to getting my bags and suitcases.

"Keep the change," I said, and began walking to my future home. I pulled out the silver key that was given to me a week before.

Before I opened my door, I looked around for anybody that looked suspicious. To my right, I saw a teenage redheaded boy walking out of the house next door. He looked my way, so I smiled and said hello. He returned the gesture and I walked inside my house.

After looking around, I grabbed a fluffy blue blanket and a Pillow Pet to sleep on because there was no furniture. After turning on some music, I immediately fell asleep.

Time Skip

I slowly opened my eyes and quickly began getting ready. I put on my favorite band tee [I personally suggest TØP], dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of combat boots. After putting on makeup and getting my knapsack, I walked out the door and locked it. Coincidentally, the same redheaded boy from the day before walked out at the same time as me. He smiled and began to walk my way.

"So you're out new neighbor?" The boy asked with a toothy grin.

"Yep," I replied, and extended my hand.

"The name's (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)."

"I'm Archie. Archie Andrews. Can I call you (N/N)?" Archie asked.

"Yeah, that's fine," I replied, and adjusted my knapsack.

"Are you going to Riverdale High?" He asked.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yep. I can take you there if you want."

I smiled and looked at him, "Thanks, that'll be great."

We walked for a while, until we reached the school. It was a large brown school with teenagers everywhere you looked. We walked in, got my schedule, and proceeded to class.

When lunch came around, I found my new friends and went outside. I met Veronica Lodge, a new girl just like me, Betty Cooper, a kind blonde girl that's in my Chemistry, and what he let me call him, "Gay Best Friend" Kevin Keller, the sheriff's son.

As I began to eat my creamy Chicken Alfredo, a female redhead stopped at our table.

"(Y/N) (L/N). Veronica Lodge. I'd heard whisperings. I'm Cheryl Blossom. May I sit?" She doesn't wait for a response and sits down. They all begin to talk, while I zoned out, continuing to eat my Alfredo. I begin to analyze that female redhead. She's probably popular.

"Cheerleading. You must. I'm senior captain of the River Vixens," Cheryl says, confirming my accusations.

"Is cheerleading still a thing?" Kevin asks while using sarcasm, his second nature. I laughed a little.

"Is being the Gay Best Friend still a thing?" Cheryl retorts. I stop laughing and look at Veronica, who is already looking at me, confusion and unsureness written on her face.

"At Spence, I eat at the top of the Elite's Pyramid. I'm in. Betty,      (Y/N), your trying out too." Veronica says, breaking the awkward tension around us.

"Sorry, cheerleading is in my thing," I said, trying to avoid being sucked into the world of popularity, "Plus, I have to see Jughead at the student lounge." I begin to pack my things and get up from the bench. "See ya."

I walk back inside and to the student lounge. As I walked in, I could already feel the tension building up.

"You didn't do anything to the body, did you?" A guy asks. He's most likely a jock. I walk towards Jughead to help him.

"It's called necrophilia, Reggie," Jughead says, using his sardonic humor, "can you spell it?"

I became so silent, you could hear a pin drop. That only lasted for a few seconds, and Reggie jumped out of his seat, ready to possibly beat up Jughead.

I stepped in between the boys, ready to stop whatever was going to happen. Even though I was much shorter, I could surely do some damage if necessary.

"Hey Reginald," I began, using his possible first name, "Back off."

"Oh, did you AND Donnie Darko kill Jason?" Reggie asked, with his posse laughing behind him.

"No, we didn't. Now back off before I do something I regret," I reply, ready to protect my friend at all costs.

"What are YOU gonna do?" I smirked. I lightly pushed Jughead farther from me and kicked Reggie where the sun doesn't shine. He began to to fall on his knees, but not before I punched him in the throat. I punched him hard enough for him to learn a lesson, but not hard enough for him to be permanently without a voice.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned around. Jughead was still behind me, the expression on his face unreadable.

"I need some air," I blurted and ran outside to the bleachers.

After staring off into space, I heard footsteps. Jughead walked up to the top of the bleachers and sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" Jughead asked.

"I don't know," I replied, and sighed loudly. It wasn't until I felt a coarse, rough finger wipe something off my face.

"You're crying," he said, stating the obvious. I laughed a little, "I guess I am."

"(N/N), remember that I'm here for you. And not just me. You've got Archie, Veronica, Betty, and Kevin too." I looked at him and smiled kindly.

He scooted closer to me, and I did the same. He extended his arms towards me, and I wrapped my arms around him. A strong waft of men's cologne entered my nose. I inhaled the intriguing scent and burrowed my head into his chest.

From what Jughead said to me and his actions, I finally realized I found a place where I can be who I actually am. There are people to who support support me for my actions and who I am. Whenever I need them, they will be there for me, and I will be there for him.

Riverdale is my home.
---
For English, we had to skip lines when we wrote, so this ended up being 11 pages.