♡Reggie Mantle X Reader

Awkward daddy kink in here
If you guys read my imagines book, this is a level 2
---
"Are we really doing this?"

"Yes, now shh!"

"If we get in trouble..."

"We're fine."

"So if we get caught making out in the janitors closet, we'll be fine?"

Reggie stopped, sighed, and turned around. "(Y/N), I love you, but PLEASE, be quiet."

I sighed and looked up at him, which was kinda hard, and crossed my arms. "Fine."

We continued walking. After finding the closet (which was on the other side of school), we looked to the left, and the right, and slipped in.

Reggie sat on a chair and looked at me expectantly. I rolled my eyes, and sat on his lap.

"You were being awfully loud out there." He smirked, looking at my lips.

"Oh yeah.. I was.."

"Do you need to get punished?" His smirk got wider.

I looked down and blushed. "Do I, Daddy?"

Reggie put his hand to the side of my face and kissed me roughly. I kissed back just as forcefully. "I think you do.." He muttered in the kiss. He slid his hand under my shirt and massaged my breast. I moaned on the kiss.

"Your moans are music to my ears, but you don't want anyone to hear." He said, and pulled away. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Oh, we're not done yet." He said, and attached his plump lips to my neck. I gasped and looked up. Reggie used that to find my sweet spot, which wasn't that hard to find. I tried my best not to moan, so I bit my lip in anticipation.

After Reggie marked my top half in hickeys, he got up, sat me on the chair, and got on his knees. He pulled my shirt off of me, ripped off my bras, and attacked my right breast. I moaned quietly and played with his hair. He licked around the nub, and after a while, he finally reached the nub.

I moaned a little bit louder, and muttered, "Daddy"

He stopped and looked up at me. "What did you say?"

I smirked. "Daddy..."

Reggie got up, pulled me up,and tapped my thighs. I got the message, and jumped, wrapping my thighs around his waist. He kissed me even harder than he did before.

"You're lucky we're in school." Reggie growled. He was about to do more, but a familiar jingle of keys interrupted us. We made eye contact, got up quietly, and found a place to hide. I hid behind a trash can, and Reggie hid behind a shelf.

After the janitor left, we came out of hiding.

"Do you wanna continue?" I asked.

"Of course." Reggie replied.
---