♡FP Jones X Reader

I posted this on my imagine book about a month ago, and I haven't had wifi for a while, so here it is now.

This imagine was requested by my IRL friend, Alex.

Her words:
"I dare you to write one of your... Thingies about that old guy [Skeet / FP]"
"He's not THAT old, Alex."
"47 isn't old?"
*Silence*
"Shh. Let me write."

Pretend that you and the gang are over 18

THIS IS FOR YOU ALEX!!!
---
I sat next to Jughead, watching his every move. He sat on my bed in my room, running his hands through his hair and breathing heavily.

"Jughead."

He wouldn't look up.

"Jug!"

He finally looked up, his face full of anger, but at the same time, sadness.

"Thank you for telling me this. I can tell you've kept this bottled up for a while." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me, slightly smiling.

"Thank you for listening."

I grabbed my (F/C) water bottle and tied my shoes. After opening the door, I began my evening run. It consisted of running around my block, water break, running into town, stopping at Riverdale High, water break, run to Sweetwater River, water break, and run home.

In 20 minutes, I was already halfway to Riverdale High. On the way there, I saw the remains of me and Jughead's childhood.

The Twilight Drive-In.

My mother would take me and Jug there to hang out and watch the movie that was being shown. Jughead was like the brother I never had. My mother had basically adopted him into our 2, now 3 person family. My mom never really asked why didn't his father take care of him, but it didn't matter; Jughead was part of our family now.

The deserted Drive-In brought back so many memories. From the Popcorn Incident, to our pact we created.

I began to look around the Drive-In. After turning a corner, I saw the movie room. I had remembered when Jughead and I would sneak in there and do random things in there.

I began to laugh. Not just by the memory, but of a certain something on the wall.

It read: Jughead Jones wuz here
And some of his signature crowns around it.

I was just about to run, when I heard some motorbikes and men laughing. I silently gasped and stayed where I was. I moved to a part where I wasn't seen by the men.

I was silent, listening to who these men were and what were their intentions with the Drive-In. They spoke for a while, either talking about the Drive-In or things I've never heard of before. They all somewhat spaced around this one guy who I presumed was the leader. He looked the leader type: Not too tall, big amber eyes, stubble around his chin and jaw, and confident in what he did.

Whatever he did.

After analyzing him, I was going to make a secret escape and try not to get caught by... Whoever they were. But something they said made me stop in my tracks.

"How's your son, FP?"

"Jughead? He's fine."

So THIS was who Jughead was talking about.

Flashback to the conversation

"Jughead, you know you can tell me anything, right?" I said, and sat next to him on my bed.

"I... Know.."

"Is it your family?"

"Yes." He whispered.