CH-9: Letters??

Ares' POV

I was busy secretly eating the nachos Allena gave me yesterday when the someone called me.

"Psst.. Ares!" Someone whispered. It was Gelo.

"What?" I answered and hid my snack.

"I know your eating.." Oh no..

"What? No." I lied to keep my precious nachos safe from someone's stomach..  - 3 -

"Ohh, stop pretending Ares. I can see some nacho bits on your armchair." I gave him a deadly glare that made him shut. Good.

"Class Dismissed..." A smile grew on my face when the teacher announced those wonderful words. *u*

I faced my new seat mate who's busy fixing his notebooks that were used a while ago.

"Hey--"

"Wuaaahh!" He jumped out of shock. I can't help but to giggle, haha he's so cute..

"Hahaha.. You're so cute blue-haired guy.." I said and pinched both of his cheeks.

"Psh... More like blue-haired chicken. Haha." We heard Eric said. I looked at Will, he's just staring at the ground. I starred at them with my famous deadly glare.

"Hey!" I shouted that made everyone stare at me, psh. "I'm talking to you Eric!"

"What did I do?" He said. I stood up, I'm really pissed off now!"A-ares--" Will tried to stop me but I just continued.

"What's your problem with him?  Huh? Did he do something wrong to you?!"

"A-ares... I-It's o-okay.." Will said and stood up. He pulled my arm to stop me.

"Yeah! We'll kick yo' butts!" Melody said.

"Tss.." Eric said and walked out of the room, so as Mark and the others.

"Psh.. They're the chickens not Will.. Hmp!" I said.

"P-please d-don't b-be a-a-angry.." I heard Will's voice. I faced him, he's just starring at the ground.

"Don't worry, I always protect my friends.." I said with a sweet smile to comfort him.

****

It's now lunch time and I decided to go to my locker to get my snacks, and of course it's all my precious nachos. *U*

When I arrived at the locker room I headed towards my locker and opened it... But something surprised me...

"Huh?? What's this??" I opened the letter that has blue flower petals inside.. Ooh~~ it's pretty! This is new.. Hmm..

Go for someone who is not only
proud to have you...

But will also take every risk
just to be with you..

~ Blue C.       

"Blue C??" That's what the letter contains. This one's new indeed... There's something pushing me not to throw it away and keeo it instead.

"Hey gurl! Ooh what's that you got there?"

"Another one..." I said and showed her the pretty letter. "As always.."

"Oohh~~ That one's pretty.." She said and paused.."Who is it from?" She said in excite.

"I don't know.." I honestly said.

"Hey!" I said when she took it from my hand.

"Hmm..Blue flowers, blue ink.." She paused and looked at me.

"What? You're creepy.." I said but she just ignored it.

"I think... I know the guy behind the 'mystery letter'." She said while pretending like a detective.

"Who is it?? Is he a stalker?  How did he know my favorite color since I was in elementary?" Seriously...

"I think..." She paused. "It's.... Byeeee!! Gotta gooo!!" She said and ran off. What?!

"Hey, wait-- argh!" I said and faced my locker.

"At least that 'mystery guy' gave me a pack of delicious nachos.. Heh." I took the nachos, closed my locker and left.

Hmm...

Blue flowers??

Blue ink??

Who might that be??

"Go for someone who is not only proud to have you.."

"But will also take every risk just to be with you..." What?? I kept repeating that while walking in the hallway ignoring the people around me, I just really want to know this mystery guy..

"But will-- Will!" I shouted, is it him??!

"Wuaaaahh!!" "Ohh Blue C!"

We shouted after getting shocked with each other's presence.. "Ohh Will, haha I'm sorry." I apologized for making him nervous-- wait, I shouldask him about this letter.

"H-hey, uhm Will??" He faced me, but he quickly looked away.

"Y-y-yes?" He said nervously, as always.

"Uhm.. Is this-- no, uhm.. Do you know who is this from?" I asked.

"Y-- N-no.. I-I d-don't k-kno-- N-n-no!" He said nervously. Maybe it's not really him, maybe someone just really knew my favorite color and maybe it's another letter from Mark and the others, uhm maybe that Kyle? Psh, why do I even bother?

"Ohh.. Okay.." I said. Yeah, it's impossible too. Remember he's with me? In class, lunch break, and earlier..

"W-where d-d-did y-you g-get i-it A-Ares?-- O-ohh s-sorry f-for a-asking!" He said and bowed his head down.

"I-it's okay Will! Don't bow, s-stand up." I said and pulled him up. He's really too kind or too respectful. I really wish I won't have to be famous. "In my locker, why? Did you see someone who left it there??"

"N-no, s-sorry.." He said in a sad tone.

"Ohh.. It's okay! By the way have you eaten lunch yet?" He shook his head, good-- wait it's not that I want him to starve to death cu'z that's so mean of me! I just want him to eat lunch with me. Heh that's all, nothing more, nothing less, get it?.. Heh, of course you do. ;P

"Then let's eat this together! C'mom!" I said and showed him the nachos that Allena gave and the one that the mystery guy gave.

"A-ares.." I looked at him, confused. I thought he's going to be like my other friemds who always questions me about eating nachos for lunch.

"A-are y-you s-sure y-y-you're g-going t-to g-give m-me s-some?? I-I m-mean t-that's y-your p-precious n-nacho.." Aaaaww!! He knows! He understands me! I really thought he was going to ask me about the nacho-for-lunch issue but he didn't!

"Yes. Why not?" I said and smiled. I don't even know why, but it's really okay for me to share my precious nachos with him. "Now, let's go!" I said and pulled his wrist like what I always do. I think, pulling his wrist or arm became my routine. But, what's important is...

I have a new nacho buddy..

To Be Continued ....
____________________________________

I'll update tomorrow or a day after! ↖(^ω^)↗

Byeeeeeeeiii!!!!!